This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zoser View Post
    It depends on how much of there clothes I can get off. I've removed the vest and the jacket is some what loose but after that it's part of the figure - RATS!!

I'm sure you'll have your fun....

When I was in college, I had TMNT figures (please...don't suffocate from laughing so hard) but anyway - They sat on top of the book shelf all nice and normal, but everytime I came back, my roommate's boyfriend had taken April and posed her under or over a TMNT in very non-PG positions....

That's just so wrong....on so many levels....

The TMNT's or the non PG positions....

Comment

Thanks for all the Birthday wishes!!!

And I have to admit, very quietly, that I had some of those same non-PG thoughts about 'playing' with my action figures.
      sig by PM

Comment

Scruff....RUFF....Nice N Ruff....

back to work....

Comment

I have found out, much to my dismay, my Jack O'Neill action figure does not have a side arm
          SHAME ON YOU - A REVOLVER
          sigpic
          Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
          My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Well you know what they say Zoser. It's not the size of the side arm that counts it's the most accurate shot that hits the target!

Comment

Originally posted by majorshrl View Post
              Well you know what they say Zoser. It's not the size of the side arm that counts it's the most accurate shot that hits the target!
              *tries hard to remember that she's a mod and not supposed to sink too deep into the gutter*

Comment

Originally posted by Feli View Post
                *tries hard to remember that she's a mod and not supposed to sink too deep into the gutter*

Stiill resisting?
                Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
                ............oo0oo............

Comment

Originally posted by Anakin View Post
                  http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f294/AnakinDavid/Auction_19.jpg

Stiill resisting?
                  I know I'm not!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anakin View Post

Stiill resisting?
                    Yes! But only because you chose a picture with Sue in the background which reminded me that I still owe her an email which reminded me that I still owe you an email which reminded me that I don't have enough time to spend on the good things in life which reminded me of all the really good things in life like spending time in the gutter...

HELP!

Comment

It depends on how much of there clothes I can get off. I've removed the vest and the jacket is some what loose but after that it's part of the figure - RATS!!
                      I suggest you write to Diamond Figures and complain bitterly about this! *damn them!*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99 View Post

I'm sure you'll have your fun....

When I was in college, I had TMNT figures (please...don't suffocate from laughing so hard) but anyway - They sat on top of the book shelf all nice and normal, but everytime I came back, my roommate's boyfriend had taken April and posed her under or over a TMNT in very non-PG positions....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...th_intense.jpg
                        That's just so wrong....on so many levels....

The TMNT's or the non PG positions....
                        What's a TMNT figure?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta View Post
                          Thanks for all the Birthday wishes!!!

And I have to admit, very quietly, that I had some of those same non-PG thoughts about 'playing' with my action figures.
                          I think every lusty wench here has those naughty thoughts! It's what we do.
                          sigpic

Comment

I have found out, much to my dismay, my Jack O'Neill action figure does not have a side arm
                            SHAME ON YOU - A REVOLVER
                            Hmmmm....but is it fully functional?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                              What's a TMNT figure?
                              It took me a while, but I think it's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorshrl View Post
                                I can't make a comment for I fear the wrath of the Mods (and you know how wrathful they are!)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X