Whaddya think??

*preens*

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
      Woohooo!

Scrubbed up Majors!!!

Whaddya think??

*preens*
      Sorry Astro I go for generals instead. No offense but there is this one general that is the cat's meow!

But if you are making me pick a major...it would be Major Hunk Davis.
      Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
        Sighhhhhhh. I LOVE this pic!

Glad to see that Mala-land is still going strong. TPTB should be REQUIRED to put at least one scene like this in each of the 10 remaining s8 episodes. We deserve no less!
        sugarshaker - yes, it's still going strong! (I'm still working on that idea of yours, btw)...

I'm not sure if you were away when I posted this, but I thought since TPTB haven't given us what we want yet, I have to make it myself!

Another 'creation' I made a little while ago...my speculation for a nice S/J resolution:
        Manipped from caps from THE OTHER GUYS AND NEW ORDER
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
          sugarshaker - yes, it's still going strong! (I'm still working on that idea of yours, btw)...

I'm not sure if you were away when I posted this, but I thought since TPTB haven't given us what we want yet, I have to make it myself!

Another 'creation' I made a little while ago...my speculation for a nice S/J resolution:
          Manipped from caps from THE OTHER GUYS AND NEW ORDER
          He looks like he wants to bite her... After waiting all these years, he's a very hungry critter!
          Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
            Hee hee.... We just be crawlin' outta da woodwork, don' we? We love your old brain! GW wouldn't be the same without it!Well... can't speak for Oz... but I'm tryin', I'm tryin' (see earlier post re: Jack's licking school & the early bird getting **cough cough** the worm..... )

**whistles innocently and checks to make sure halo is where it should be**
            Hopefully I won't get myself booted off the forum for unPGedness......
            Yes, SS, I noticed! You turned that whole cotton-pickin', tongue lickin' discussion into something MORE....

AND I THANK YOU FOR THAT!

Halo, what halo??

In case you go too far (what is that?) I'll just pull out this old sign I made a long time ago for the RDA/Jack Thunk Thread:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
              Woohooo!

Scrubbed up Majors!!!

Whaddya think??

*preens*
              WOOHOO, indeed!

I'm still searching for new Major pics to play with... but I like these, too. And a penguin...

Ok, I've got a couple of weeks to come up with something......
              sigpic

Comment

OK, this is going to sound sappy (or stupid), but I don't think of knowing you for a shorter time than others! Actually, until you said this, I'd say I've felt you've been around forever. Sometimes there's just something about another person that just makes you 'click'... (and this goes for so many others in recent months...Astro, SS, Poz... OK I'm not going to name everyone in this thread, but I mean this for all who I've had the pleasure of meeting here...)

Here's a quote I once found (don't remember where it came from):

"Study the people you associate with, for they are a reflection of yourself.
                What is true of your friends is also true of you..."

So what can I say? What an interesting, intelligent and fun group of people we are!!
                Apparently my goal today is to turn EVERY THREAD I post in into a HUG fest... So Thank you Mala for falling into my evil trap ...(((((((MALA))))))

What can I say to you my friend that I haven't already said AND you haven't already said *Aw Pishaw*...go on with yourself Tame........

I look in the mirror of my friend Mala and I see a wonderful soul looking back at me. You are an ORIGINAL my friend and it is wonderful to see daily your joy in life beinging shared here

OK now I can hug you again ((((((((((((MALA)))))))))))

btw.....I DO....I DO
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Hah! Mala's World... I like it too... Astro, thank you, once again!

OK, before I go back and read and respond, I present to you my new graphic for this thread!
                  (Astro, maybe we should put it at the beginning??)

Oh this is priceless, thanks muchly Mala. btw I love this: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ystalskull.jpg as well. That ep was a yawn but pics like this do add a bit of flavor.

Comment

OK, this is going to sound sappy (or stupid), but I don't think of knowing you for a shorter time than others! Actually, until you said this, I'd say I've felt you've been around forever. Sometimes there's just something about another person that just makes you 'click'... (and this goes for so many others in recent months...Astro, SS, Poz... OK I'm not going to name everyone in this thread, but I mean this for all who I've had the pleasure of meeting here...)

So what can I say? What an interesting, intelligent and fun group of people we are!!
                    Beautifully said. Thanks for the quote and all the warmth and fun you bring to GW. ((((((((Mala))))))) It's been a pleasure getting to know you too.

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                      This makes me laugh every time I see it. I missed it the first time it came around and can't get enough of it now! I'm pathetic too. Or as they say in fourth grade.... Takes one to know one! giggle, giggle, snort, snort...at least I quit crying.
                      *ahem* No giggling Critter!
                      sigpic

Comment

*sniff* I need a tissue.
                        sigpic

Comment

TAME!!! and RURAL!!! my dear OLD friends....
                          (hey, you know what I mean... I'M OLD...older than you two, that's for sure)

What I said above to Critter, Astro and SS (and made them sniffle) of course goes for you two! I think besides you, Lisa and Oz, there aren't many more I can say that I've enjoyed playing with and drooling with and whining to over my time online!

Here's something I made up for my good old, GGGs...

GUTTER GALS to the end!
                          sigpic

Comment

Can I just say ARGH here...I am at work and they BLOCK the DAMN picture!!! ...... So I of course won't be able to ooh and Ahh until I get home

However...I KNOW it is cool....
                            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                              Can I just say ARGH here...I am at work and they BLOCK the DAMN picture!!! ...... So I of course won't be able to ooh and Ahh until I get home

However...I KNOW it is cool....
                              Hehehe! Poor Tame. I'd describe it for you, but I think we'd need the PG warning again!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                                Hehehe! Poor Tame. I'd describe it for you, but I think we'd need the PG warning again!
                                OOoooo that is just cruel and unusual punishment!!! ....now I HAVE to sit here and wonder WHY it would be UN PG.......... Bev....you have a wee bit of an evil side there

Comment

Working...
                                X