This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
    And you'll scan and post the pics for us, riiigthhhttt? LOL!
    That's the plan...

But I won't be able to pick up a copy until tomorrow.

Comment

We used to subscribe to Architectural Digest....found it way too stuffy and modern for our tastes...but this, hmmmmm.....worth looking into again! Thanks for the heads up!
      Desperate Thunker

Comment

Thunks Mala!!

Sorry thought the thread might need a nudge!
        Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
        sigpic
        Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

OK, after yesterday's news about RDA's home featured in Architectural Digest, how many of you ...

a. Visited your neighborhood bookstore today and looked at the issue in the store
          b. Bought the issue
          c. Looked at the pictures and squeeeeeeeeeeeeed
          d. After looking at the pictures did you take time to read the article

What was your first impression when you saw RDA's photo in the article?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell View Post
            OK, after yesterday's news about RDA's home featured in Architectural Digest, how many of you ...

a. Visited your neighborhood bookstore today and looked at the issue in the store
            b. Bought the issue
            c. Looked at the pictures and squeeeeeeeeeeeeed
            d. After looking at the pictures did you take time to read the article

What was your first impression when you saw RDA's photo in the article?

Didn't go to the bookstore. Didn't buy it. Didn't squee but was very excited to see the pics online today. I actually read the article first and then drooled over the pics. The man has my total dream home. God, I love the wood architecture!

And the one of Rick just doesn't look like him to me. Did they photoshop it a bit too much?
            sigpic
            Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Didn't go to the bookstore. Didn't buy it. Didn't squee but was very excited to see the pics online today. I actually read the article first and then drooled over the pics. The man has my total dream home. God, I love the wood architecture!

And the one of Rick just doesn't look like him to me. Did they photoshop it a bit too much?
              But why would they photoshop RDA? He's handsome as he is! Actually I hope it is photoshopped and not how he's really looking.
              sigpic

Comment

On line where?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi View Post
                  On line where?
                  RDA's home is in Architectural Digest this month. I've been to the site. I've found a listing of the article (Midwest Meets Malibu). But I can't find a link to the article!!!

I checked, but Tammy isn't online right now. Can anyone else find the article and provide a link???

http://www.architecturaldigest.com/

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                    RDA's home is in Architectural Digest this month. I've been to the site. I've found a listing of the article (Midwest Meets Malibu). But I can't find a link to the article!!!

I checked, but Tammy isn't online right now. Can anyone else find the article and provide a link???

http://www.architecturaldigest.com/
                    Well, go to the RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk thread to see the picture of RDA from the magazine. I don't know about any other online pics.
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, go to the RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk thread to see the picture of RDA from the magazine. I don't know about any other online pics.
                      Thanks! I was just thinking that might be a good place to look. On my way now!

Comment

Thanks! I was just thinking that might be a good place to look. On my way now!
                        Dig and you shall find:
                        http://s530.photobucket.com/albums/dd342/ONTLLs/House/

Thanks ONTLLS
                        Last edited by trupi; 12 May 2009, 06:50 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi View Post
                          LOL! Just found them!!! Thanks, hon.

Comment

But why would they photoshop RDA? He's handsome as he is! Actually I hope it is photoshopped and not how he's really looking.
                            He looks like Andy Warhol in that pic Well he looks like he lost a lot of weight
                            sigpic

Comment

I've given that photo a really close look...and it has been manipulated. I think they were trying to take off 10 pounds and ended up taking off 35.

It just looks unnatural. There's something odd about the angle of the head. And when a photo looks that different to what you know to be reality (remember...all three of us saw him live and in person just a few months ago), you can be sure it has been manipulated.

IMHO...

Comment

I've given that photo a really close look...and it has been manipulated. I think they were trying to take off 10 pounds and ended up taking off 35.

It just looks unnatural. There's something odd about the angle of the head. And when a photo looks that different to what you know to be reality (remember...all three of us saw him live and in person just a few months ago), you can be sure it has been manipulated.

IMHO...
                                He really does look too thin in that pic. I stood right next to the man and had a conversation with him in Dec and he didn't look like that. Someone else thinks he's had 'work' done . . . I dunno. Guess we're going to have to wait until the next candid shot of him is released or some set pics from SGU leak out to know for sure.

I'm all for seeing some more pics now! LOL!
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Working...
                                X