This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thunks Mala!
    Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
    sigpic
    Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50 View Post
      Does anyone else remember this magazine/newspaper scan from a few years ago? (can't remember where I found it, sorry - but thanks to whomever put it online)...
      http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v341/Mala50/RDAOther/th_rdaoct07.jpg
      Click for the larger, original pic

Anyway, lately I've been going through some of the scanned pics that I have in my folders and started scrubbing some of the ones that I like (most are old MacGyver clippings, btw). I thought that I'd try to clean this one up in particular because of the challenge and because it's a more recent RDA sighting (2007). Plus it's cute!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...7_scanMREV.jpg

Oh how cute! and the bird is not bad either

*snurch*

I figured the brown haired girl is Wylie and the blond is her cousin ? they were watching a funny bird-show

sigpic
      sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz View Post
        We had one too.....my cat Yuki ate him...also a terrible way to go.
        Our cat ate my hamster!
        Desperate Thunker

Comment

Stopped by to see if Miss Mala had posted her Friday picture....hmmmm....wonder if she could hear me scream should I choose to find out where Jack is.....maybe I'll just sit here patiently, like I always do and wait. Yes, that would be the critter-polite way to go!
          Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Critter View Post
            Stopped by to see if Miss Mala had posted her Friday picture....hmmmm....wonder if she could hear me scream should I choose to find out where Jack is.....maybe I'll just sit here patiently, like I always do and wait. Yes, that would be the critter-polite way to go!
            ((((HUGS)))) How ya been feeling?

Comment

*Taps foot* Waiting for TGIF Photo of the Week! Mala, we are conditioned to seek this treat. Practically salivating!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Um.. Huh, where is it.. Where is the T.G.I.F. photo! Do we have to go hunting for Mala??

Or should we just post from our own Mala Folders??

Thunks Mala!

Sorry, just mesmerized by that smile!
                Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                sigpic
                Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                  Um.. Huh, where is it.. Where is the T.G.I.F. photo! Do we have to go hunting for Mala??

She's probably with Jack and he's...delayed the posting of the Friday picture. We may not get it until Saturday.
                  sigpic

Comment

Well, it's still Friday, isn't it? Here ya go, Mala Worlders!

TGIF !!!

a freshly scrubbed, old favorite...

sigpic

Comment

(((((Mala's World'ers)))))

I had a wee adventure today. I was flying from Indianapolis back to Philly, and right as the plane started to lift into the air, we had to make an emergency stop. We were going so fast, and all of a sudden, the pilot slammed on the brakes - hard - and extended the flaps on the wings in what was the hardest squealing-brakes maneuver I've ever seen. I had to grab the back of the seat in front of me and push myself back in order to keep from smashing my face on it. The opposing forces of acceleration and deceleration were so intense that the plane just shuddered to a stop.

After we got back to the gate and got off the plane (and waited an hour with no word on what had happened), the pilot came out and told us that a gauge that measures engine temperature suddenly pinged all the way into the red. She said that if that had happened while we were airborne, we would have lost the engine for certain. I guess you can fly a plane on one engine, but who would want to! She also said there was no way she was getting back on that plane until it was thoroughly checked out.

Surprisingly enough, they got it fixed and we finally got back on and had a safe landing in Philly. You'd think that after that they would give us free snacks, but no! Some people were able to make other arrangements in the meantime, so I had a whole row to myself coming back. Jack and I snuggled up and stayed cozy for the whole trip.

It was great to snuggle with Jack, but it's even better to be home in one piece. Today is definitely my lucky day.

sigpic
                      s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker View Post

I had a wee adventure today. I was flying from Indianapolis back to Philly, and right as the plane started to lift into the air, we had to make an emergency stop. We were going so fast, and all of a sudden, the pilot slammed on the brakes - hard - and extended the flaps on the wings in what was the hardest squealing-brakes maneuver I've ever seen. I had to grab the back of the seat in front of me and push myself back in order to keep from smashing my face on it. The opposing forces of acceleration and deceleration were so intense that the plane just shuddered to a stop.

After we got back to the gate and got off the plane (and waited an hour with no word on what had happened), the pilot came out and told us that a gauge that measures engine temperature suddenly pinged all the way into the red. She said that if that had happened while we were airborne, we would have lost the engine for certain. I guess you can fly a plane on one engine, but who would want to! She also said there was no way she was getting back on that plane until it was thoroughly checked out.

Surprisingly enough, they got it fixed and we finally got back on and had a safe landing in Philly. You'd think that after that they would give us free snacks, but no! Some people were able to make other arrangements in the meantime, so I had a whole row to myself coming back. Jack and I snuggled up and stayed cozy for the whole trip.

It was great to snuggle with Jack, but it's even better to be home in one piece. Today is definitely my lucky day.
                        (((((sugarshaker))))) Glad you and Jack are safe! Sounds like the inertial dampeners were not working if you were sliding into the front seat! Thank goodness Jack held you tight!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker View Post

Holy Crap!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi View Post
                            Holy Crap!
                            Thank goodness we all had our seat backs and tray tables in the upright and locked position.

sigpic
                            s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50 View Post
                              Well, it's still Friday, isn't it? Here ya go, Mala Worlders!

TGIF !!!
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...l_midnight.jpg
                              a freshly scrubbed, old favorite...

WoW!!!
                              I'm lovin' the little bit of scruffy face.
                              Thunks. I mean, thanks!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Glad you're OK Sugarshaker!...

And holy cow! that's a verrrryy nice TGIF picture
                                sigpic
                                sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Working...
                                X