X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
    Yep, there is. My account is set to lurk. You shouldn't see me
    Well, little missy. Is there something you're trying to hide?

Feeling guilty?

Hmmmmm?

Why else would you want to hide from your friends?

Tee-hee!!!

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
      Yep, there is. My account is set to lurk. You shouldn't see me
      Hee Hee Hee!!! I'm invisible, too

I never knew about this feature.

Edit: I'm baaaack!
      Last edited by nell; 02 February 2009, 05:56 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Hi all! The MacGruber skits were pretty lame weren't they. Sad that we finally get to see the man snf it's not all that great. I agree the wig was atrocious but I don't think he looked that out of shape really. I think the wig made his face look odd. If you look at his neck area, he doesn't appear so jowly as he has in some shots.

Mala, the calendars are beautiful!

Happy Ground Hogs Day!

Shelly
        My Photos
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61 View Post
          Hi all! The MacGruber skits were pretty lame weren't they. Sad that we finally get to see the man snf it's not all that great. I agree the wig was atrocious but I don't think he looked that out of shape really. I think the wig made his face look odd. If you look at his neck area, he doesn't appear so jowly as he has in some shots.

Mala, the calendars are beautiful!

Happy Ground Hogs Day!

http://alittleplaceontheweb.com/Seas...ofO%20(51).JPG
          Bulky vest, bad wig and the camera adds weight. I know you're not complaining, Shelly, but we've all been talking about what was wrong about these bits since they aired Saturday.

I think the bottom line is that neither the setting nor the costuming showed him in the most flattering light.

I saw him live in August, and he was beautiful!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50 View Post
            It's more difficult to lose weight when one is older, but not impossible. I think RDA is capable of getting in better shape by the time the movie is ready to shoot as long as he's pain free and can exercise regularly. Personally, I think he can if he puts his mind to it. There are plenty of guys his age who are in good shape because they work at it or stay active (look at Springsteen! )

Yes, I became a fan because of his talent and his good looks, but as I got to 'know' him as the funny, generous person he is, I discovered that there was much more to him than just a pretty face and hot body... Will he be back to how he looked when he left the show? On a pure gutter level, it'd make me happy, but if he's not, I don't really care. I enjoy him for who he is. What's important is that he takes care of himself and stays healthy.
            Amen to that sister Mala! Thanks for the WoO pics,the colors are so vibrate and the subjects just wonderful!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
              Well, little missy. Is there something you're trying to hide?

Feeling guilty?

Hmmmmm?

Why else would you want to hide from your friends?

Tee-hee!!!
              You never know who may be lurking . . . I prefer to lurk . . . too many obsessive people out there who like to track someone's every move.

Heroes is over - now I can go back to MacGyver Season 2 disk 5
              sigpic
              Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Bulky vest, bad wig and the camera adds weight. I know you're not complaining, Shelly, but we've all been talking about what was wrong about these bits since they aired Saturday.

I think the bottom line is that neither the setting nor the costuming showed him in the most flattering light.

I saw him live in August, and he was beautiful!!!

Indeed! I think the camera angle made him look bigger & the clothes made him bulky, I was shocked when I saw that skits... he looks so much better in December, I'm very sure he would only look better and better in RL now that the 3rdmovies filming is almost here
                sigpic
                sig.by : lilferret

Comment

That's the one. Thanks, Mala!!
                  sigpic

Comment

It's more difficult to lose weight when one is older, but not impossible. I think RDA is capable of getting in better shape by the time the movie is ready to shoot as long as he's pain free and can exercise regularly. Personally, I think he can if he puts his mind to it. There are plenty of guys his age who are in good shape because they work at it or stay active (look at Springsteen! )

Yes, I became a fan because of his talent and his good looks, but as I got to 'know' him as the funny, generous person he is, I discovered that there was much more to him than just a pretty face and hot body... Will he be back to how he looked when he left the show? On a pure gutter level, it'd make me happy, but if he's not, I don't really care. I enjoy him for who he is. What's important is that he takes care of himself and stays healthy.
                    Here, here!!
                    Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                    sigpic
                    Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Oh the look! DANG!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell View Post
                        Hee Hee Hee!!! I'm invisible, too

I never knew about this feature.

Edit: I'm baaaack!

Oh no!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Be the pottery...

Be the Carter...

Be the oatmeal...
                          sigpic

Comment

Amen! That man has such beautiful hands. . .
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

He finally did it! RDA just appeared in one of the MacGruber skits on Saturday Night Live. They usually have more than one in each show where they do one, so if you're in the U.S., you can still catch the rest of the show.

I remember RDA saying several months ago that he had been asked to do the skit, but the timing hadn't worked out. I guess it finally did.

I'm sure the skit or skits will be available online soon.
                              Not to beat this subject to death, but I found the article/interview where RDA talked about being asked to do MacGruber. So, Trupi, it looks like he may have been in NYC last Thursday...

Comic Con: Richard Dean Anderson Asked To Do SNL's MacGruber
                              http://www.cinemablend.com/televisio...ber-11497.html

sigpic

Comment

Not to beat this subject to death, but I found the article/interview where RDA talked about being asked to do MacGruber. So, Trupi, it looks like he may have been in NYC last Thursday...
                                You think?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X