X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank for all the info on Comic Con! Cool Pics!! Wish I was there"_

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50 View Post
      And more here http://dryope.livejournal.com/398417.html.
      Photo source: www.wireimage.com; photographer:Chris Hardy.

THE MAN's in black! My favorite pic of them all...
      Spoiler:
      *sigh* That is my favorite pic, too. He just keeps getting better and better.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GermanAstra View Post
        You know, this doesn't help much, though. Look at me - I went over to let my picture taken, looked Rick in the eye and said that all my friends back home wanted to know whether he would like to come to Germany one day - had this question prepaired, it came out smoothly and all, no stuttering - but I had not thought one bit about carrying on the conversation afterwards! So, after his "Yeah, sure, one day" or something like that my mind went blank. I still feel bad about not including Amanda, could have mentioned that I saw her in Nuremberg once... hope she doesn't take it personally (of course I also did not want to hold up the line, it is a quick going in, take picture, quick going out situation after all, so that the others have not to wait too long, but still it felt like an awquard silence to me while we prepaired and put the arms around each other).

Also in the Q&A, after I had asked my question (again, no weak knees, was very cool) I found it hard to concentrate onto the answer when Rick was looking straight at me... I remember what he said in general, but could not tell you the exact words! Wish I had a DVD of this event...
        Ok...good advice!

Adding to the list:

1. Must have something in head to say after first thing.

2. Must remember to lisen to his reply.
        Originally posted by sclairef99 View Post
        LMAO!

Well, when you see RDA you'll do the same thing, words in head or not - they will just slip away as soon as he smiles. RUNE warned me about it and every word she said was true. He's the MAN, you just turn to jello. We had some lame conversation about dry eyes being the reason I blinked three times in my picture....

S
        LOL! But you got a good picture! I know, because I've seen it. I just hope there's a box for me to stand on. I'm only 5'5".

And I'll probably just turn to goo...just like you said.

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
          I've just realised I'm only three away from a great big honkin' 23,000 posts.

What should I do? Prepare a big speech? Sing a song? Tell a joke whilst tap-dancing? Give an insightful post about all 214 episodes of SG-1?

Decisions, decisions. *sigh*

If you would like to add your ideas to the above, please send your input to:

"It's a Curse to be at a Crossroads whilst on the Threshold of reaching New Ground with Absolute Power to achieve Small Victories"@Mala's World.RDA

I think I need to have a lie down now.
          Now, you're there!

Congratulations, Bev, on 23,000 posts!!!

Congratulations, ChevronSeven, on 3,300 posts!!!

Jack is soooooo proud of you.
          Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 25 July 2008, 06:09 PM.

Comment

The photo Mala posted from the premiere is my fave too. But I also liked this one:

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
              Ok...good advice!

Adding to the list:

1. Must have something in head to say after first thing.

2. Must remember to lisen to his reply.

LOL! But you got a good picture! I know, because I've seen it. I just hope there's a box for me to stand on. I'm only 5'5".

And I'll probably just turn to goo...just like you said.

I remember meeting him the first time too *this after laughing at him it in front of 5,000 or more people due to the fact he pouted*
              He skated up to me and said "You okay"
              I said "Yeah, I think so"
              He said "Oh that is good!
              I said "Can you sign this for me?"
              He said "Sure" and flashed me one of those smiles, I just about went goo and in the middle of a hockey rink, not a good idea!!
              Oh by the way, when he speaks to you, he looks directly at you, all attention and with those Gorgeous Brown Eyes, its pretty easy to loose concentration
              By the way, He signed my picture "The my Laughing Lady (my name) Rick"
              Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
              sigpic
              Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post

Oh by the way, when he speaks to you, he looks directly at you, all attention and with those Gorgeous Brown Eyes, its pretty easy to loose concentrationBy the way, He signed my picture "The my Laughing Lady (my name) Rick"
                That's the exact same thing trupi told me after she met him at Avalon...so I accept it as truth!

Comment

So going by most folks posts I can be pretty smug about chatting to the man for at least five minutes at Lake Louise. I agree with the eyes and smile but what nearly did me in was his voice don't know if it was a little rough from the mountain air and the party he had just attended but WOW. Plus he laughed at one point (not at me but again it's quite a buzz making him laugh)he has a really deep chuckle on him nice.
                  In the end I thanked him and left cos I was convinced if it went on I would say some thing really stupid. My advice would be pick a topic you know he likes thats not stargate/acting related from all I've read/heard he seems to respond better which should mean longer who knows

Comment

Originally posted by Verona View Post
                    So going by most folks posts I can be pretty smug about chatting to the man for at least five minutes at Lake Louise. I agree with the eyes and smile but what nearly did me in was his voice don't know if it was a little rough from the mountain air and the party he had just attended but WOW. Plus he laughed at one point (not at me but again it's quite a buzz making him laugh)he has a really deep chuckle on him nice.
                    In the end I thanked him and left cos I was convinced if it went on I would say some thing really stupid. My advice would be pick a topic you know he likes thats not stargate/acting related from all I've read/heard he seems to respond better which should mean longer who knows
                    Taking notes....

Comment

Taking notes....
                      I just imagine Melissa standing there with her notebook/laptop, and reading it all over again (insert frantically chanting here: Where to look? How to hold my hands? Which topic to talk about? Must refrain from fainting...) while Rick is patiently waiting until she is finished

((((Melissa)))

By the way, my friend has the ticket number 240 which is according to the itinary the last one in one session... wonder if she will swap with me?
                      Funny pictures with Stargate-Actionfigures at http://dieastra.livejournal.com/

More Action Figure Theater at http://community.livejournal.com/action_tales/

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50 View Post
                        Thanks for reminding me! I have a new pic that I made from that 200th celebration...

I love RDA in BLACK! (this one's for you too, Feli! )

Mmmmmm, ahhhhhhh! Cute! My tongue doesn't wan't to make friends with me

Thanks for banner!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GermanAstra View Post
                          I just imagine Melissa standing there with her notebook/laptop, and reading it all over again (insert frantically chanting here: Where to look? How to hold my hands? Which topic to talk about? Must refrain from fainting...) while Rick is patiently waiting until she is finished

((((Melissa)))

Ha! I'll be menally prepared and ready! (I hope)

I wanted to share a little RDA goodness tonight.

Kate Ritter put some new pics from Comic Con up on www.rdanderson.com tonight. Since you've already seen all the cute ones with Rick and Amanda, I won't repost any of them.

But I loved these of Rick!

They're all so good that I don't know which one I like best!!!

Drool.....

Comment

Ha! I'll be menally prepared and ready! (I hope)

I wanted to share a little RDA goodness tonight.

Kate Ritter put some new pics from Comic Con up on www.rdanderson.com tonight. Since you've already seen all the cute ones with Rick and Amanda, I won't repost any of them.

But I loved these of Rick!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...n08-13-web.jpg

They're all so good that I don't know which one I like best!!!

Drool.....
                            My vote goes to photo number one. Yummy!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

My too... as i've already told somewhere
                              sigpic

Comment

Well Hello Anakin,

Thunking on all the comic con pics you can find?

Comment

Working...
                                X