X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
    CONGRATS Bev!!

"The Shroud".. Your Not happy about getting the episode of "The Shroud" come on its Jack and Danny banter is back!! And its JACK!! OY!!

Any special behind the Scenes stuff we, over on this side of the pond, don't get to see!! Come on you can share!! Please!!
    Thanks ONTLL's. I did mention that one of the good things about the dvd was lusting over seeing Jack.

I'm afraid I thought that the Jack/Daniel banter in this episode felt forced. Anyway, it wasn't the real Daniel, it was Action!Jackson, a character I don't enjoy watching.

If there's anything exciting in the special stuff I'll definitely rub it in share.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
      Hi chums. Guess what happened to me......come on, have a guess.....

I won a competition. Yes, no kidding! I NEVER win anything.......until today.

Morjana always posts in Gateworld about competitions in UK scifi magazines (which I sometimes buy if there's something interesting in them), and I always enter them just for fun.
      Today I arrived home from work to find a wee parcel had been delivered by the postie. Inside it is a dvd of volume 53, season 10 of SG-1.

(In the UK, all the dvds are first sold as individual volumes, and then come out as box sets.)

This volume has "The Road Not Taken", "The Shroud", "Bounty" and "Bad Guys". Not exactly the world's greatest episodes, although Jack is there () plus Amanda Tapping does a commentary on "The Road Not Taken", so they do have some redeeming qualities.

The main thing is that I won a competition!!!!!
      Very good, Bev! If you ask me, you got the best epi of the season...the one in which they used RDA well.

Congratulations!

Comment

Bev
        Your luck's changing. Get your lottery ticket now!

Comment

Ellie has posted another chapter of "Garden of the Gods!" Pull up a comfy chair, this one's got a lot of good stuff!
          sigpic

Comment

Rescuing MALA's World from the bottom of page TWO!!

All pictures from MALA!!

I couldn't decide on which picture to post!!
            Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
            sigpic
            Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Rescuing MALA's World from the bottom of page TWO!!

All pictures from MALA!!

I couldn't decide on which picture to post!!
              Nice rescue!
              Green!

Comment

I have to quit visiting this thread - it's far too mesermizing!
                sigpic

Comment

Rescuing MALA's world again!!

Thunks MALA!!

Since we were talking "ABYSS" on the RDA Thunk Thread!!
                  Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                  sigpic
                  Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Rescuing MALA's world again!!

Thunks MALA!!

Since we were talking "ABYSS" on the RDA Thunk Thread!!
                    Me likes this kind of rescue!

Comment

Ok folks this is a technical question and probably too serious for this thread but I figure someone will know the answer.
                      I want to put my photos onto a disc and have music in the background I have put it through moviemaker and it plays on the computer but not when I put it into my dvd player it shows that there is files there but won't play. Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by majorshrl View Post
                        Ok folks this is a technical question and probably too serious for this thread but I figure someone will know the answer.
                        I want to put my photos onto a disc and have music in the background I have put it through moviemaker and it plays on the computer but not when I put it into my dvd player it shows that there is files there but won't play. Any ideas?
                        What extension is the movie file? If it's not *.avi then convert it to it!

Comment

Thanks Sally but it won't let me change the file type.

Comment

Thanks Sally but it won't let me change the file type.
                            What file type is it?

Comment

*.MSWMM and it doesn't give me another option to save it as anythin else

Comment

*.MSWMM and it doesn't give me another option to save it as anythin else
                                Do you use Vista?
                                Look at this!

Comment

Working...
                                X