Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he (roll my blues) is a he. I'm pretty much the only girl over in this thread, hence they talking only about scenes with jaffa and wraith and battles and wanting space ships

I agree with Sam's face, but I have actually no complaints about Jack. I remember back then when I first saw the pictures of the figures that should come out we all were squeeing with awe. The faces of all the four of SG-1 are based on laser scans, so I don't think there will be a way to make them any more real (by the way, they say, they have a laser scan of Cliff Simon laying around, so it is a high possibility that Ba'al will be next).

Also the boys that are collecting action figures for quite a while now (different shows) agree in saying that the Stargate line is one of the better out there and well done. There are little glitches to complain about, but all in all we range in the higher categorie, apparently.

I don't know if there are any Prison Break-fans among us. If you want to see very real looking figures (but these are bigger, 12" with real clothes) scroll the post here and look at the awesome pictures. The face sculpt looks indeed like the real guys. But you also have a very high price to pay if you want to buy them.

http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_101907b.htm
    Funny pictures with Stargate-Actionfigures at http://dieastra.livejournal.com/

More Action Figure Theater at http://community.livejournal.com/action_tales/

Comment

Hey Mala
      It worked refreshed the page and edited the sig.
      You are a genious.
      Thank you for the peachiness!

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50 View Post
        Slippery, ya say??

I know I must be further down this slope of which you speak, but I have to say I'm enjoying it!
        Nope, no complaints. I have boots with pretty good traction!
        sigpic

Comment

ok someonet tell me if he is waving in my sig. I can see him waving in Mala's posts but not in my sig.

Comment

You guys really don't see his hand waving?

I think you probably need to refresh your photobucket page or whatever image site you're using to store it on. Since I saved the new one over the old filename Jack_peachy2.gif, you may still be seeing the one in your cache.

And majorshrl, you don't need to make a new sig, you just have to upload the new crankie through your GW sig options if you want to use it.
            I see the Ok hand waving!
            sigpic

Comment

Some more Valentine's Day shippiness...

One of the stamps I made for last year's Valenship Day (the others are here on my web site http://www.madmala.com/sjshippix/GWShipArtMisc3.htm):

And a new one I made for this year:

I really like your banner, Mala. He looks as great as ever!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Greetings! I'm enjoying all these half-nekkid Jack pics. I don't know how to make caps yet but I'm a great snurcher with credits to their makers. Anyway, I found this sometime back and if memory serves me correctly it was during my stage of fiddling around with Photoshop elements. So, for what it's worth, I give you a half-nekkid RDA and the credit goes to an unknown capper. ENJOY Please claim credit if recognized!

sigpic

Comment

All my stuff is snatchable, and as you know, credit is always appreciated.

I'm surprised that you've never seen it before... I posted the original version many years ago (before there were rules about manips on GW), so I know that it's been floating around the net for a while. Occasionally it gets posted here on GW's RDA/Jack Thunk thread by others without any repercussions, so it's probably acceptable (actually,it's a pretty mild manip and I used all his own body parts from other pics, anyway )...

Here's a slightly improved version (it looks basically the same as the first one but I think it's better) that I made a while later for myself that I've shared privately, but never posted.
                  Spoiler:
                  Forgive my ignorance but what exactly is the manipulated part of this picture?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorshrl View Post
                    ok someonet tell me if he is waving in my sig. I can see him waving in Mala's posts but not in my sig.
                    It's moving for me.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GermanAstra View Post
                      I think he (roll my blues) is a he. I'm pretty much the only girl over in this thread, hence they talking only about scenes with jaffa and wraith and battles and wanting space ships

I agree with Sam's face, but I have actually no complaints about Jack. I remember back then when I first saw the pictures of the figures that should come out we all were squeeing with awe. The faces of all the four of SG-1 are based on laser scans, so I don't think there will be a way to make them any more real (by the way, they say, they have a laser scan of Cliff Simon laying around, so it is a high possibility that Ba'al will be next).

Also the boys that are collecting action figures for quite a while now (different shows) agree in saying that the Stargate line is one of the better out there and well done. There are little glitches to complain about, but all in all we range in the higher categorie, apparently.

I don't know if there are any Prison Break-fans among us. If you want to see very real looking figures (but these are bigger, 12" with real clothes) scroll the post here and look at the awesome pictures. The face sculpt looks indeed like the real guys. But you also have a very high price to pay if you want to buy them.

http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_101907b.htm
                      Of the original four SG1 team member action figures, Sam is the worst. The best is Teal'c, then Danial, then Jack. As for Jack, I've seen better custom-made Jack O'Neill heads on eBay.

Re Prison Break, I don't watch the show, so I wouldn't know how accurate they are, but they look good. The clothing looks a little funny...

Btw, have you seen the pics of the DST 12" Jack and Daniel dolls?
                      Last edited by Mala50; 14 February 2008, 01:34 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey Mala
                        It worked refreshed the page and edited the sig.
                        You are a genious.
                        Thank you for the peachiness!
                        Originally posted by penjab View Post
                        It's moving for me.
                        It's working for me, too.

Try emptying your internet cache and refreshing your photobucket/imageshack again. Also, refresh your browser page.

If all else fails, just wiggle your head!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by penjab View Post
                          I really like your banner, Mala. He looks as great as ever!!!
                          Thanks, penjab.. Erm, which banner sig are you talking about, may I ask? I think I have 16 in rotation right now...
                          sigpic

Comment

Happy Valentine's Day, MW!!!

I feel like I've fallen off the planet (or world). 'cough cough' I've got bronchitis.
                            sigpic
                            ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by nell View Post
                              Greetings! I'm enjoying all these half-nekkid Jack pics. I don't know how to make caps yet but I'm a great snurcher with credits to their makers. Anyway, I found this sometime back and if memory serves me correctly it was during my stage of fiddling around with Photoshop elements. So, for what it's worth, I give you a half-nekkid RDA and the credit goes to an unknown capper. ENJOY Please claim credit if recognized!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20.../chest25bc.jpg
                              Nice job, Nell! I think the original cap may belong to Shelly (RDAfan61). It's from an extra that was only on the R2 dvds - a behind the scenes video, 'Director Series: Threads'. I bought the DVD from the UK and have some caps of my own, but I've never posted them (I only manip them... ).
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris View Post
                                Happy Valentine's Day, MW!!!

I feel like I've fallen off the planet (or world). 'cough cough' I've got bronchitis.
                                (((blueiris)))!!! Welcome back!

I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Maybe this one will make your day (and nights?) a little bit better?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X