Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^is also incredibly nice (((Major Tyler)))
    Rocky

Comment

^wants me to enter the gate
      Today Is Yesterdays Tomorrow

Comment

^ spells America with a "k" in his native language.
        Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

^lives in Spokane County, Washington.

Comment

Lives in Kansas!! (jack's fave city!)

Comment

likes RDA hee hee like i even need to tell you all!

loving that sig btw!

Comment

^is happy and bubbly and, I imagine, smiles an awful lot!
                Desperate Thunker

Comment

^ critterbear!! Thunks a whole lot...probably has a permanent concussion!
                  Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
                  -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

YooHoo...there I go again....has a good sense of humor (((YooJoo)))
                    Desperate Thunker

Comment

^ makes me feel special by calling me yoohoo!! (i love nick names for some odd reason *shrugs* i have like 8 now) (((Critter))))

I hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving!!

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
                      -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

^'s name is Juju to me, as in the movie candy. At least that's what is stuck in my head.
                        sigpic
                        ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

^appears uncertain
                          Rocky

Comment

^ has juju's on the brain!!! and has given me a 9th nick name!!!

Comment

^ has been kinder than most in describing what's on my brain.
                              sigpic
                              ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

^ he he he.....apparently she has naughty, naughty thoughts going on in her head most of the time!

( and i am sorry ......I have simply "forgotten" the name of the person who told me that!)

Comment

Working...
                                X