The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
    EDIT: Ok i think i understand, is the green egg a new egg all together and the new stoney one is an alt stone... Right?

Im find the lack of dragons... DISTURBING
    RIGHT!.. or at least I think you're right coz that's what I think it is

*sigh* no clickies for the X-ies
    sigpic
    sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
      RIGHT!.. or at least I think you're right coz that's what I think it is

*sigh* no clickies for the X-ies
      Yay , I read the alt stone had to be pure bred from 2 normal stones, is that true?
      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Yay , I read the alt stone had to be pure bred from 2 normal stones, is that true?
        Hope not because my 2 stones behave like my 2 double heads...they refuse to go near each other ! I don't get it!!
        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala View Post
          Hope not because my 2 stones behave like my 2 double heads...they refuse to go near each other ! I don't get it!!
          Before today, all stones did that if you tried to breed them. It might change now though!

It's still down.

Comment

YAY! It's back on everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Chaap View Post
              YAY! It's back on everyone!
              yep.... entrance to the cave is blocked though... no interesting ones just commons
              A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by captain chaap View Post
                yay! It's back on everyone! :d:d
                perhaps the stones arent alts, they have a different description.
                People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

*the cave is blocked clickies*

oooooooh new eggs
                  -

Comment

Yays! I managed to breed one of the new stone eggs!

(I'm sure it is?)

This was the two dragons that refused to go near each other before! So stoneXstone work now!

Comment

Originally posted by Fandom Addict View Post

(I'm sure it is?)

This was the two dragons that refused to go near each other before! So stoneXstone work now!
                      congrats.... unfortunately I breed both my Stones with other dragons last night hoping to maximise my chances

Roll on Monday
                      A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

(I'm sure it is?)

...so the new eggs are just different sprites for the same dragons?

Comment

no... cos they would have the same eggs...

they are different species, the stones are a sub species of Stone dragons I guess.... Evolution arrives at the Dragons Cave

Comment

Heh, dunno, but if you go on the DC forum, and call them "alts" you get jumped on!

Ohh, you not be scroll locked now! Try getting some?

But the cave is so slow.

Comment

(I'm sure it is?)

stone/regblack showed no intrest

Comment

stone/regblack showed no intrest
                                I think it might just have to be a stoneXstone match to get the new eggs. I think!

Comment

Working...
                                X