Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*clicks*

Yay, my silver hatched.
    Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

I slept 7 hours and it isn't venen 9pm yet clicks

no sick to report

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tayradio View Post
        Night clicks! The thread's been awfully quiet the last day or two - is there a party somewhere that I wasn't told about or are we just all depressed because Smurfette isn't back yet?
        I'm not sure about Smurfette but you definately missed one heck of a party
        Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
        ---
        sigpic

Comment

*clicks for all*
          || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

DC is laaaaaaaame again. I try to click anyway!
            The cake is a lie!

Comment

*Morning Clicks*
              People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Morning clicks

Comment

*(late, very late) morning*
                  The cake is a lie!

Comment

*late night clickies*
                    Don't you wish you could breed more frequently than once a week?
                    sigpic
                    Cass Todd -

Comment

3:30am clicks

no sick to report

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todds worshipper View Post
                        *late night clickies*
                        Don't you wish you could breed more frequently than once a week?
                        Yes

*Clicks*
                        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Oh for the love of santa!!

Wrong gender on the stone again and wrong kind of hatchie on the alt black, sigh

... so does anyone want a... alt black, male stone or gold egg?

Golden egg from Aslan & Wappasha and alt black from Aravis and Serran

&

&
                          Last edited by Ronja; 14 December 2008, 04:34 AM.

Comment

o my gosh...flipps out...I would love the stone hatchie

the alt would be nice too, but there are other people who have none

sigpic

Comment

Great! And it doesn't matter for me if u already have an alt but it's up to u

Comment

And If Shanthaia doesnt want the alt, can I Have It Please?

Comment

Working...
                                X