The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gatecat
    Oh, great. At that time no European has ever the chance to catch newly released dragons. I kinda feel left out....
    You're not alone. Quite a few people, especially the Europeans, were really upset. It looks like even many of the people who collect for EPIC (gifting to people who missed the drops) missed catching the eggs...
    sigpic
    Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

I didn´t know they will be for short time and caught only 3.
      sigpic

Comment

The new eggs are back, seems there is a flood now. They noticed people are upset...
        Last edited by Gatecat; 07 May 2013, 07:49 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

I caught more, but I'm not sure how many more I'll catch. I've got to get ready for class and head to campus in the next hour, and the I'll be gone for about 3 hours, making me away from the computer for at least 4 hours total. If the flood is still happening when I get back, I'll catch more for people that missed. I caught 10 the first time around, so I have plenty.
          Last edited by TrueRomantic; 07 May 2013, 06:42 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Glad they changed their mind and released more
            sigpic

Comment

I got 20, but I only need 2 pairs. So if anyone needs some, tell me. Expect for two all of them gendered male though.

btw, I abandoned the Black and Striped. I didnt get anything for them in the trade threads. Not even for one or two common hatchies. They were even taken off the Rare list.

Gold Tinsel hatchie is still up for grabs. Please take it. I´d hate to abandon it.
              Make an offer on my hatchling! Just put in a random egg from teh AP...

I think I won´t breed my Tinsels and Metalls for trading anymore. People woudn´t even give a few common hatchies for them.
              Last edited by Gatecat; 07 May 2013, 07:59 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Appreciate a few clicks for these guys, if you could. I'd like to get another five if possible.
                sigpic

Comment

I have to admit, that I moaned a bit in the ToD forum I never keep my mouth shut and I am really happy that they released them again! And well, I posted a thank you in the forum now *smile* So far I've got 11 that's fine.
                  sigpic

Comment

I just realized...Apparently there is another version of the new ToD egg...The regular sprite has a silver belly, and the alt version has a gold belly. They are even named differently. They are the Gold Apis Eastern Dragon and the Silver Apis Eastern Dragon. That means I'm for sure going to want a pair of each ol...

I've caught a total of 23 eggs, so just let me know if anyone missed out, as I've got enough with gold bellies for one pair and enough with silver bellies for one pair, and though I'd be glad to keep the rest I have, I'm also happy to gift them to you all if you missed out at all.
                    Last edited by TrueRomantic; 07 May 2013, 01:45 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

is almost at that magic 500 dragons
                      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

I have five silvers. *clicks*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                          I have five silvers. *clicks*
                          Silver said there was a coding error, so she was supposedly going to rotate between the golds and silvers.
                          Last edited by TrueRomantic; 07 May 2013, 03:14 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

And my foxes:

sigpic

Comment

Last edited by Seahen; 09 May 2013, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X