The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another miss click , oh well got my two
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

New DC eggs? Would anyone be able to grab a couple for me? My laptop is acting up (it won't stay vharged long enough to do anything, though I will try later today to get it to work long enough for catching) and I'm packing for my trip from Oklahoma to Virginia for the summer, so I may not have time to mess with it all. Two of the new eggs would be fantastic.

There's also new ToD eggs? Would anyone be willing to catch me two of each on there as well? Like I said, I'll try later today to get the laptop to stay on, but I'm not getting my hopes up lol.
        sigpic
        Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

My Dragons

Dragons From Around The World

Last edited by stargatefan234; 22 May 2013, 11:12 PM.
          People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

I have 2 on cooldown and can give them in 7 hours, after my work. Who will be online on this time can take them and I will try to catch next.
            sigpic

Comment

now if I can remember to check the hourly drop I can try for the DC eggs
              sigpic

Comment

woop

It occurs to me there are 6 biomes and seven dragons, so who thinks there will be 1 dragon in each biome and a breed only dragon?

Comment

I got 2 of each new ToD eggs and just got 1 on DC. You can have those, TR. The DC egg has to go until tomorrow morning (12am EST/6am CEST) though. I can send you a trade link in 5 hours.

SGF, I had the same thought. Personally I´d like more bred-only eggs, though...

Last edited by Gatecat; 22 May 2013, 08:18 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

I saw the time 3 minutes before the drop and then just remembered to look and the drop is done not looking good for me
                    sigpic

Comment

Heya *waves like mad to Bajka and Cat* ThAnKs So MuCh!!!!! Me is smiling like an idiot

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatecat View Post
                        SGF, I had the same thought. Personally I´d like more bred-only eggs, though...
                        It would make "catching" them easier , although some new blood would be good for me

Comment

They started the drop early by my clocks
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatecat View Post
                            I got 2 of each new ToD eggs and just got 1 on DC. You can have those, TR. The DC egg has to go until tomorrow morning (12am EST/6am CEST) though. I can send you a trade link in 5 hours.
                            Thanks so much! I managed to get the laptop to stay on long enough for me to accept the trade, and since they'd already hatched I managed to catch another of each breed. Thanks so much!!!! And just let me know about the DC egg, I think I'll be able to get DC on my phone to work long enough to accept a trade.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Anybody in need of the new DC eggs? I have gotten 7 and they are on cool down for the next 3 hours.
                              "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                              "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Thanks, Cat for getting some of the lovely new dragons from ToD. I didn't know they'd had a release.

@es!: I wouldn't mind a couple if they're going spare? Thanks.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X