No announcement yet.

The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ lol no no... Myn it's suppose to be the Numfar dance of joy!!

Originally posted by smurfettedoesnotshare View Post
    *pouts* my black hatchling still doesn't have wings!

Sorry, Ronja. Sucks that you got 2 of them!
    *pouts with smurfette* I hear ya! Still waiting for my gold to do the same...

Yeah and of course it's the only one i have an adult and hatchling off. Want hatchlings to freeze of the other dinos.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
      ^ lol no no... Myn it's suppose to be the Numfar dance of joy!!
      *does the Num-....* Wait.......... what's the Numfar dance of joy? O.o

Ooh, new egg.
      Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
        *does the Num-....* Wait.......... what's the Numfar dance of joy? O.o

Ooh, new egg.
        shame on u... it's obligatory to know who Numfar is

Comment

And the other one for Jas then!

Myn add me to msn, my addy is above up ^^there lol
          Woohoo. It's the one dino I don't have, it's been driving me crazy...more that that chicken that always runs away.
          sigpic

Comment

And the other one for Jas then!

Myn add me to msn, my addy is above up ^^there lol
            MSN? MSN............. um...... I'm somewhat ignorant in how exactly to go about doing that.... and what exactly the outcome will be. It's that IM thingy right? I only use hotmail... I've never tried any other features..... *feels silly*

But, aye aye! *attempts to do so*

shame on u... it's obligatory to know who Numfar is
            Awesome.

I saw that one... I haven't seen very many episodes but I've seen that one. LOL

Anyway.... *does the Numfar Dance of Joy*

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
            Woohoo. It's the one dino I don't have, it's been driving me crazy...more that that chicken that always runs away.
            That chicken will be my undoing.

*shakes fist at random chicken*

sigpic

Comment

^ Congrats on the alt yayness!! Brat
              HEY! you do not get to call me Brat... you're way brattier than me in the bratness scale

I still havent found a name for mini Ducky tho... she (Ducky from the films) didnt have any named family so I dont know... Jade! Help!
              Do you really want my advise on your dragon's name ?? Look at my chicken name ! ... meh!... Ducky from NCIS ?? how about MrPalmer ? ... you'll get it if you watch NCIS

LOL @ the name Richard

Squeee I got an alt at last from breeding!!! (Talami - vine with Gandalf - white)

The son of Talami shall be named ..... SALAMI !!!
              sigpic
              sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                Glad I could help complete your collection

Originally posted by Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
                MSN? MSN............. um...... I'm somewhat ignorant in how exactly to go about doing that.... and what exactly the outcome will be. It's that IM thingy right? I only use hotmail... I've never tried any other features..... *feels silly*

But, aye aye! *attempts to do so*
                lol it worked added u back now!

Awesome.

I saw that one... I haven't seen very many episodes but I've seen that one. LOL

Anyway.... *does the Numfar Dance of Joy*
                Goodie! At least u recognize him

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
                HEY! you do not get to call me Brat... you're way brattier than me in the bratness scale
                So N.... well yeah ok then

Do you really want my advise on your dragon's name ?? Look at my chicken name ! ... meh!... Ducky from NCIS ?? how about MrPalmer ? ... you'll get it if you watch NCIS
                I LOVE your chickens name! And what about mine then *giggle snort* not exactly better! Scroll thingy

And not Ducky from NCIS u idiot Ducky from Land Before Time! Hmmm maybe padawan ducky? lol!

The son of Talami shall be named ..... SALAMI !!!
                *ROFL* that name is free too btw I wonder why noone wants to name their dragon Salami hahaa

Comment

So, I gave in to the dark side and got an account on dragon cave.

Um...how do you get dragon eggs? [/newbiness]
                  || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post

Right now (it might change after awhile, depending on the answers received to certain questions) you just go to the main page every hour on the hour. The eggs will start getting dropped 3 at a time, until there aren't any left for that drop. You can also try to adopt one if it says there are some being ignored by the other dragons.

Just click on the eggs (or the occasional hatchling if you're adopting) and hope that you caught it.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                      Right now (it might change after awhile, depending on the answers received to certain questions) you just go to the main page every hour on the hour. The eggs will start getting dropped 3 at a time, until there aren't any left for that drop. You can also try to adopt one if it says there are some being ignored by the other dragons.

Just click on the eggs (or the occasional hatchling if you're adopting) and hope that you caught it.
                      Thanks! I got some!

I accidentally got two of the same type, though...

Click pleases?
                      || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Thanks! I got some!

I accidentally got two of the same type, though...

Click pleases?
                        Ooooo you got some nice ones, even if you did snag two of the same! Hey, ya never know, one might be male and the other female, which is good - you'll just have to wait until they get their wings to tell!
                        sigpic

Comment

I see you got eggs and Welcome! feel free to ask us anything we know all (or at least most)
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tayradio View Post
                            Ooooo you got some nice ones, even if you did snag two of the same! Hey, ya never know, one might be male and the other female, which is good - you'll just have to wait until they get their wings to tell!
                            Oh, good idea. I'll wait then.

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                            I see you got eggs and Welcome! feel free to ask us anything we know all (or at least most)
                            Yep. Thanks!
                            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Hmmm... that's odd! I had to abandon my black hatchling because it turned out to be female (which I already have). But when I tried to click on an abandoned black egg,I got an abandoned black hatchling instead! (Not that I'm complaining, but I think I accidently intercepted a trade ) Hopefully, this one will be male... But very odd, though.. what are the chances?

EDIT: Welcome, Winged Pegasus!

Comment

Oh, good idea. I'll wait then.

Yep. Thanks!
                                Welcome to the dragon (and sometimes dino and chicken) madness, WP!

One of these days..... one of these days........... *glares at random chicken*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X