The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For The Love Of Thor!

The autumn egg is gone. when they're fixed will we get them back.
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

I don't know... but I have my two new eggs back.

The green one is sick... I'm not sure how to heal it.
      Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
        I don't know... but I have my two new eggs back.

The green one is sick... I'm not sure how to heal it.
        Hide it. It has too many views too fast.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
          Hide it. It has too many views too fast.
          Oh.... OK, thanks. When do I bring it out of hiding? When it gets better?

sigpic

Comment

Oh.... OK, thanks. When do I bring it out of hiding? When it gets better?
            I would wait about 12 hours that way it gets better and has some recovery time if you unhide it too soon it just gets sick again. I have had that happen to me a few times
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
              I would wait about 12 hours that way it gets better and has some recovery time if you unhide it too soon it just gets sick again. I have had that happen to me a few times
              My hatchling is sick since it came out of the egg, that was a full day ago. It must be really sick.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                OK, I'll try that. Thanks!

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                My hatchling is sick since it came out of the egg, that was a full day ago. It must be really sick.
                Aw. I hope it gets better soon.

sigpic

Comment

I don't know... but I have my two new eggs back
                  what do you mean? did they dissapear and then come back?
                  People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
                    what do you mean? did they dissapear and then come back?
                    Yes. When I saw they were gone, I tried to get to my scroll, but the entire site was closed due to a database error or something. But it came back up along with my eggs.

sigpic

Comment

Yes. When I saw they were gone, I tried to get to my scroll, but the entire site was closed due to a database error or something. But it came back up along with my eggs.
                      I hope that means all the people who lost eggs will get them back.

Comment

I didn't manage to get a summer one...

Comment

what the deuce!! autumn!!!!!! :'(

on the plus note i got a 3rd guardian egg

Spoiler:
                          Disclaimer:
                          I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                          Quotes!
                          - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                          - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                          - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                          sigpic

Comment

Okay, for the second time, my autumn eggs have been killed and disappeared from my scroll entirely. I think I'm gonna wait a few days when they come back again before I get one. I'm pretty tired of having eggs I battled for getting killed off. *sigh*

On the plus side, I finally got a paper egg! There were over 500 people online, and I still managed to get one. I've consistently missed them, even when there were only about 100 people online. Yay! I'm so excited!

Clickies for everyone's eggs.
                            sigpic

Comment

Here are my adults

Spoiler:

and here are my new eggs

Comment

I am eggsitting
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X