• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
    Which question?
    Which or those names is danish?

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
    So now since I'll have to look for male dragons, ... I have to avoid all the pink & purple eggs... & *sigh* my attempt to zombie-fied a hatcling end up killing her *sniff* I feel so guilty
    Aw sorry Poor thing. I wanna gather all the different dragons first but I will keep trying with any double I get. Not sure I have the heart to kill Niteo's baby tho if it's a female...

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
      Which or those names is danish?
      Doh! I missed that question

Skuggi and Vulkan
      -

Comment

Aw sorry Poor thing. I wanna gather all the different dragons first but I will keep trying with any double I get. Not sure I have the heart to kill Niteo's baby tho if it's a female...
        Sssst.... I think if you want to do "that thing" you have to wait a few days after the hatchling hatched, but before they're adult.... but not in front of the other babies...
        sigpic
        sig.by : lilferret

Comment

there's a 20 image limit to posts!

All growed up:
          BufomarinusNathaquaBatangurJeruk
          MerahSkuggiPerakNerovetro
          VulkanNathrachScuroMaesta
          Batu ... Mavikiz PeraksonBellacarta
          Civa Malam Raksa

And my Dragon Scroll is here
          Last edited by RealmOfX; 17 July 2008, 02:32 AM.
          -

Comment

Hatchlings:
            <== Batu & Vulkan's

Eggberts:
            <== Nathaqua & Scuro's ... ...

And my Dragon Scroll is here
            Last edited by RealmOfX; 18 July 2008, 02:46 AM.
            -

Comment

RoX... how come you could have eggs again while still having hatchlings ?? I tried to grab eggs yesterday but told that I still have too many hatchling to handle

DId you breed yourself or did you snatched them from the cave ?
              sigpic

Comment

RoX... how come you could have eggs again while still having hatchlings ?? I tried to grab eggs yesterday but told that I still have too many hatchling to handle

DId you breed yourself or did you snatched them from the cave ?
                There are some rules which I haven't really looked into but I think you are allowed a maximum of 4 stolen eggs but you can breed another egg to make 5. However you can't get anymore eggs regardless of how many you have if you have 4 hatchlings.
                -

Comment

So if I want to snatch/breed more eggs now, I have to kill/abandon one of my hatchling ? ... hmmm... don't think I can do that... *sigh*.. they look so cute
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                    Doh! I missed that question

Skuggi and Vulkan
                    Thanks! Thought as much...
                    Sssst.... I think if you want to do "that thing" you have to wait a few days after the hatchling hatched, but before they're adult.... but not in front of the other babies...
                    Shhh no never infront of the other babies Still waiting on that one to grow a little.

Ooo but my other 2 hatchlings are getting bigger now too! And looks like it evened out now... first 3 females, now 3 males in a row, great! lol

<=== Merlin

<=== Spike (after my fave film as a kid Land Before Time of course Will probably name the other dinos after them too

<=== Phoenix

<=== Niteo & Caliga's

My Scroll

Comment

RoX... Raksa is from Raksasa (=giant) or Air Raksa (=Mercury) ??
                      sigpic

Comment

RoX... Raksa is from Raksasa (=giant) or Air Raksa (=Mercury) ??
                        Air Raksa - Mercury or Quick Silver

It goes with my male silver dragon, Civa, which is Turkish for Mercury
                        -

Comment

Hey Ronja you got a silver male!!!! YAY!!

and your Dino is cute too. I luvs Land Before Time (but I was not a kid when it came out)
                          -

Comment

Squeee I got a male I got a male!!!

I shall name him.... Sirius! After the brightest glowing star in the sky

and lol yeah Spike is pretty cute... oh I was such a dino geek when I was a kid because of that film... I think I was 7 when it came out? And then Jurassic Park came out later of course which just made my obsession worse I wanted to be a Palentologist and knew anything and everything there was to know about dinosaurs!

Oh and yeah I haz a chicken egg now aswell!

Speaking of... what's your favourite/least favourite dragon?

Fave is definitely the silver male... and also Serperus, the big green one. Least fave is the purple ones and pink too, don't like either, ish, they're just ugly
                            Last edited by Ronja; 17 July 2008, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Speaking of... what's your favourite/least favourite dragon?

Fave is definitely the silver male... and also Serperus, the big green one. Least fave is the purple ones and pink too, don't like either, ish, they're just ugly
                              I tend to favour the more "traditional" looking dragons. I think the pink, purple, orange and white dragons are just way too pretty and look more like Pegasus (winged horse) than a dragon.
                              -

Comment

Ron... your Spike is grown... how cute !!! with red boots Awwwww...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X