The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know... her hatchling looks cute !...

For the new dragons, I like the Beta one... are they going to use all of those ??
    sigpic
    sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Hopefully? Eventually? I just know that they were gonna add a few new ones... don't know how many or which ones tho.

I named my chicken Yasmine btw LMAO... choccie dipped fruit to the person who can guess where I got it from

Spoiler:
      Last edited by Ronja; 24 July 2008, 04:27 PM.

Comment

LOOK ===> <=== LOOK

Sorry Ronj, i got no clue where Jasmine comes from
        -

Comment

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......

I want Dino eggggggg.... .... and darn it! I can't even post Daniel-cry-baby-smilies

By the way... anyone knows how many click does an egg need to hatch and for hatchling to grow-up ?? I'm not sure, but I think it's 200-ish for eggs and maybe 500 for hatchlings ??
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
            Hopefully? Eventually? I just know that they were gonna add a few new ones... don't know how many or which ones tho.

I named my chicken Yasmine btw LMAO... choccie dipped fruit to the person who can guess where I got it from

Spoiler:
            ANGEL's Yasmine ?? or because it's white like the flower ?
            I plan to name my white dragon Melati (aka a type of Yasmine but smell nicer) but I want to make sure it's a female dragon...

Do I get the Choc-fruit ??
            sigpic

Comment

YAY Rox!! (don't name it Little Foot peas)

But aww poor Jade ((hugs)) I promise I will try to give u an egg if I breed any... assuming Ducky is a she (doesn't matter, gonna name it Ducky either way lol )

Honestly Jade, shame on u! I thought of all people u would know... no choccie fruit for u Yasmine was the name of Chandler & Joey's chicken!

Oh and hmm I don't know about the views thing.. googled it and all I got was that "only TJ knows" but one of my dragons grew up with less then 1700 views while another, a black dragon (poor Bellatrix) died as a hatchling with about 2200 views so I don't know really, it's weird.

And look at that, Aquilus grew up:

Last edited by Ronja; 25 July 2008, 04:31 AM.

Comment

I signed up because of jade, but I have no clue what anyone is talking about (dino eggs, etc)...
                Last edited by naamiaiset; 25 July 2008, 04:36 AM.

Comment

YAY Rox!! (don't name it Little Foot peas)
                  Why? have you got all the Land Before Time names lined up for your Dino's?

No worries, I'm sticking to my naming conventions for the mo

But aww poor Jade ((hugs)) I promise I will try to give u an egg if I breed any... assuming Ducky is a she (doesn't matter, gonna name it Ducky either way lol )

Honestly Jade, shame on u! I thought of all people u would know... no choccie fruit for u Yasmine was the name of Chandler & Joey's chicken!
                  Who are CHandler & Joey?

Oh and hmm I don't know about the views thing.. googled it and all I got was that "only TJ knows" but one of my dragons grew up with less then 1700 views while another, a black dragon (poor Bellatrix) died as a hatchling with about 2200 views so I don't know really, it's weird.

And look at that, Aquilus grew up:

It varies, my stupid two-headed one is like double most of the other views - HURRY UP ALREADY!!!!!

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post

I signed up because of jade, but I have no clue what anyone is talking about (dino eggs, etc)...
                  *waves hi*
                  -

Comment

Hi there! *waves*

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                    Why? have you got all the Land Before Time names lined up for your Dino's?

No worries, I'm sticking to my naming conventions for the mo
                    Yeah yeah I do...

Who are Chandler & Joey?
                    Friends!!! The show!

It varies, my stupid two-headed one is like double most of the other views - HURRY UP ALREADY!!!!!

ETA: Oh lol looks like he got scared and lissened to you!
                    Last edited by Ronja; 25 July 2008, 04:49 AM.

Comment

ETA: Oh lol looks like he got scared and lissened to you!
                      About time!

*considers yelling at the others to hurry up*
                      -

Comment

Got another egg from AmbonLumut & AbuKelabu... this is the second time I breed them together (first born is my green female-hatchling) I got two eggs this time, but can only keep one why is that ? they're my dragons and my eggs..

I keep the grey one and let go the green one, since I already have male & female green. Hopefully the grey is a male.

<------- click on it pleaseeeee or I'll green you with it
                        sigpic

Comment

Clicked

Maybe to get more eggs circulating... there certainly has been a lot of abandoned eggs lately.

Naw Pacalis (mint) grew up.. and I can still have him in me siggy cos he's so tiny!

Comment

newbie question alert...

do you have to wait til your dragons are grown up before you get more options? because I'm not seeing any of the options you're all talking about.
                            Last edited by naamiaiset; 25 July 2008, 02:29 PM.

Comment

The multiple eggs is a new feature and you can get up to 4 eggs but you are only allowed to keep one, if you don't make a choice within an hour (I think) the Dragon Cave computer will do the choosing for you.

There are other new options happening but I haven't read them all yet.
                              -

Comment

newbie question alert...

do you have to wait til your dragons are grown up before you get more options? because I'm not seeing any of the options you're all talking about.
                                Yes. You can name them once they get wings as hatchlings, but you have to wait with breeding ect til they grow up.

Comment

Working...
                                X