Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tayradio View Post
    Good morning! And welcome Shanthaia!

I was thinking that noon (US eastern standard time) might be a good time for me to drop that golden egg. I'm gonna be around this morning, but I'll be out this afternoon, so noon would really probably be the best time for me. Again, my windows messenger ID is [email protected] I can do a "conference call" on that, right? For more than one other user to be in on?
    ok, correct me if i'm wrong, the time now is about 9:14 am US Eastern(the time in the UK is about 14:14), so Noon US Eastern time is in about 3 hours right?
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
      ok, correct me if i'm wrong, the time now is about 9:14 am (the time in the UK is about 14:14), so Noon US Eastern time is in about 3 hours right?
      You got it! I just woke up. It's just a little after 9am right now, so about three hours from now.
      sigpic

Comment

You got it! I just woke up. It's just a little after 9am right now, so about three hours from now.
        Yeh, that time work's for me, in 3 hours time (more like 2.5 now) it will be 5pm In The UK, so it's got a thumbs up from me.

My windows messenger ID is [email protected]
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
          Yeh, that time work's for me, in 3 hours time (more like 2.5 now) it will be 5pm In The UK, so it's got a thumbs up from me.

My windows messenger ID is [email protected]
          Okay, so what code exactly do I need to give you guys? Is it the same code that's in my sig? http://dragcave.net/viewdragon/Ot1k
          sigpic

Comment

Okay, so what code exactly do I need to give you guys? Is it the same code that's in my sig? http://dragcave.net/viewdragon/Ot1k
            Go to your scroll-> get code -> copy the url for that page.

Which is the code you just gave, but instead of viewdragon it should say getdragon.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
              Go to your scroll-> get code -> copy the url for that page.

Which is the code you just gave, but instead of viewdragon it should say getdragon.
              Thank you - and a big hug to you this morning!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
                hi!

I just myslef the first egg - so I am a complet noob to this

managed to put it into my siggy, also read the FAQ on the dragoncave site - but the view/ unick view/ click and sick egg/hatchling business totally confuses me

would be greatful if anyone could tell me what I need to be careful about
                We will answer any questions you have

wrong link you need to go to the get code button and then post the address in the address bar it will be http://dragcave.net/getdragon/Ot1k that page is what needs to be refreshed as it is being abandoned
                sigpic

Comment

*Does A Happy Dance*

and a male and female two headed, today has been a goodday, in fact this week has been rather good, first paper, then a female 2 header, and now a gold

Last edited by stargatefan234; 11 October 2008, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Congrats!

Got 2 new eggs! *points to sig*

*Clicks clickables*

Bred my orange male with my white female, and got 4 eggs: 3 orange, 1 white. I abandoned all of them. And my weather dragon did not get a long with my water dragon.

Comment

Ew! I just found out I can breed one of my dragons with her offspring!

Comment

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
                        Ewwwww!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
                          Gross!

But it is very common in nature!

Comment

My new eggs need clicks

Comment

I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT!!!

Smilie by Mala

Comment

Ahaha I know exactly how u feel Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                                X