The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Clicks Eggs/Hatchlings*
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by Syrenslure View Post
      Hey guys. I have been sucked into the madness, as well, and thought I'd hop in. I can't believe that it is these little pixelated dragons that have me posting here after all of these years, but there you go.

off to look around and get to know who's around, and click on some eggs.

Nice to meet you all...

here's my brood:
      And a lovely brood they are! Welcome!

CLICKED!
      sigpic

Comment

*clicks eggs/hatchlings*

If I post several times on the same on the same page and one person views that page, do i get multiple views or not?
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post

If I post several times on the same on the same page and one person views that page, do i get multiple views or not?
          It is my understanding that you get a view every time your image is viewed, even when multiple times per page, but there is no guarantee. sometime my count doesn't go up, even when I refresh a page...

Comment

I think if you click your own eggs, you'll get CLICKS
            If somebody clicks on your eggs, you'll get UNIQUE VIEWS
            If somebody see this Dragon Cave or your sig but not clicking, you'll get VIEWS

By the way... accidentally click/steal this egg... plese click on it so I can abandon it tonight/tomorrow in healthy condition.

Muchas gracias
            sigpic
            sig.by : lilferret

Comment

-Clicks assorted clickable items-
              sigpic
              sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

YAY! thank you Ronjie *point at my shiny green Dino egg*

I'm trying to get rid of this dead egg picture... wonder if you guys click on it, it could vanish sooner... ----->
                And the accidental-egg too : ---->

Muchas gracias
                sigpic

Comment

*snort*

Comment

My stone egg has soft shell! I feel like such a bad mother!

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
                      I think if you click your own eggs, you'll get CLICKS
                      If somebody clicks on your eggs, you'll get UNIQUE VIEWS
                      If somebody see this Dragon Cave or your sig but not clicking, you'll get VIEWS

By the way... accidentally click/steal this egg... plese click on it so I can abandon it tonight/tomorrow in healthy condition.

Muchas gracias
                      Not exactly - a unique view is a person/IP that has not seen your egg before, and is one per person (unless their IP is different, like when I log in at school or work vs home).

Clicks are for each person who clicks on your egg, again only one per person.

Views are everyone who sees your egg everytime, that's why you have to be careful to get enough, but not too many of these in relation to unique views or your egg will get sick.

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
                        YAY! thank you Ronjie *point at my shiny green Dino egg*

I'm trying to get rid of this dead egg picture... wonder if you guys click on it, it could vanish sooner... ----->
                        And the accidental-egg too : ---->

Muchas gracias
                        They go away after time not clicks it will go away after two weeks if it died on it's own or 4 weeks if you killed it
                        sigpic

Comment

I have clicked all there is to be clicked

and I found this guy, the Blue One who only has a few days to hatch...so help...should folks click on it or what should I do ?????
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post

and I found this guy, the Blue One who only has a few days to hatch...so help...should folks click on it or what should I do ?????
                            That's a Guardian dragon-egg and it has low clicks/views on it...

You can ask your friends to click on it and maybe (like I used to) put the egg on the reputation jello. When you green people, put the egg on it & ask them to click, so everytime they open their MY CONTROLS, they would see the egg & hopefully click on it
                            but I only did that to friends that will indulge me & my dragon-obsession
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post

It can hatch with the clicks it has, but it needs views and unique views. So you can post few times in some busy threads, like the thunk threads or the cantina to add to those numbers.
                              sigpic

Comment

GAH! another accidental clicked egg : <------- please click

*smackself*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X