• Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new eggs

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
      My new eggs

Yay
      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Yeah One hour drop in 8am here 150 people at the cave and fast internet at work

Comment

Still haven't been able to grab any eggs yet...
          If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
          sigpic

Comment

All my eggs but one died, what happened? I had never a dead egg before and now 3 together! Btw 2 of the 3 dead eggs were fogged (they had soft shell) when trey died, souldn't that prevent it? *is worried for the rock egg*

Simona
            Click me, help me grow!
            Spoiler:
            WEIR: I'm still trying to understand, how you thought it was a good idea to test this device by having someone throw you off a balcony
            MCKAY: Oh, believe me that's not the first thing we tried.
            SHEPPARD: I shot him. In the leg.
            MCKAY: I'm invulnerable.

Comment

I'm starting to wonder if it's a good thing I haven't been able to grab any eggs...
              If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                I'm starting to wonder if it's a good thing I haven't been able to grab any eggs...

*looks worried*
                People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by simona View Post
                  All my eggs but one died, what happened? I had never a dead egg before and now 3 together! Btw 2 of the 3 dead eggs were fogged (they had soft shell) when trey died, souldn't that prevent it? *is worried for the rock egg*

Simona
                  Your dead eggs have over 4000 views. Have you really been posting so much? Or is it some glitch in the cave that's killing the eggs.
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm going to bed now, I've hidden my egg in the hopes it wont die

But if simona's anything to go by that wont help

Comment

Looking to see if the April Fool's thing has hit here and clicks
                      sigpic

Comment

april fools is tomarrow
                        Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                        ---
                        sigpic

Comment

I know but look at where it normaly say like "Captian, Major, General" or whatever under my name I am seeing joke titles comeing up all of a sudden
                          sigpic

Comment

Yea.. how is that happening?
                            Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                            ---
                            sigpic

Comment

As far as I can tell it is dependant on what rank because the one you have wont change I have seen 2 people with just over 1000 posts that say "OMG you have 1,000 posts" but from what I can see it has not affected everyone at the same time so I don't know how that works
                              sigpic

Comment

Hm...
                                ---
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X