• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
    *runs in excitedly...the cave drops are back*
    Really? Must try the hour drop!

Comment

Hmmm..... doesn't look like the site is there at all right now.

Nevermind... it's back now....
      sigpic

Comment

YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! Can we breed?

I woke up to 1/2 inch of snow and I thought we were done with snow clicks
        Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
        ---
        sigpic

Comment

breeding is still disabled

sigpic

Comment

Cave Drops Are Back ???!!!
            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
              Cave Drops Are Back ???!!!
              yes - but minus the seasonal dragons

sigpic

Comment

yes - but minus the seasonal dragons
                Oh, , Does that mean we're on the new server, (not the temporary one we were on yesterday)
                People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Oh, , Does that mean we're on the new server, (not the temporary one we were on yesterday)
                  I doubt we are - as that surley would have been said in the DC forum - if we would it would also mean we got seasonals.

sigpic

Comment

stalks the cave...

Didn't Get One
                    Last edited by stargatefan234; 30 March 2009, 08:05 AM.

Comment

There is no reason for me to be happy about the drops being back you can't get alt's from the drop and there are no seasonals so there is nothing there for me to grab
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                        There is no reason for me to be happy about the drops being back you can't get alt's from the drop and there are no seasonals so there is nothing there for me to grab
                        I have a few commens which I still want, btu even pink and purple eggs are faster gone then I can click

sigpic

Comment

Can we get new eggs now?
                          *rushes off to look*
                          If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                          sigpic

Comment

I have a few commens which I still want, btu even pink and purple eggs are faster gone then I can click
                            Yeah, I was after mints and couldn't get one. But I agree with DG.

Yay , I HAVE EGGS

Now It Will Take 24 hours or so but...

I Picked The Pebble up by accident, so if anyone wants it, Speak Up.
                            Last edited by stargatefan234; 30 March 2009, 10:05 AM.

Comment

*clicks*
                              stargatefan234 your eggs are both sick!

New eggs
                              I Picked The Pebble up by accident, so if anyone wants it, Speak Up.
                              Me wants pebble! *raises hand*

Simona
                              Last edited by simona; 30 March 2009, 06:07 PM.
                              Click me, help me grow!
                              Spoiler:
                              WEIR: I'm still trying to understand, how you thought it was a good idea to test this device by having someone throw you off a balcony
                              MCKAY: Oh, believe me that's not the first thing we tried.
                              SHEPPARD: I shot him. In the leg.
                              MCKAY: I'm invulnerable.

Comment

Looks like it will be Thursday or Friday until they get the new server set up.

Comment

Working...
                                X