The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
    Really, what, it kept getting rejected or just took a month?

Tira got approved

I dont know.. but none of the ones I've tried have the description, and this was like early Febuary.

Ok.. I lied. at least one has theirs.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
    ---
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
      I dont know.. but none of the ones I've tried have the description, and this was like early Febuary.

Ok.. I lied. at least one has theirs.
      if you try to describe them again, it will say if the old one was rejected and MAY give you a reason why
      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

if you try to describe them again, it will say if the old one was rejected and MAY give you a reason why
        4 or 5 have their descriptions... I'm going through the others right now.. some of these reasons dont make sense though.
        Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
        ---
        sigpic

Comment

4 or 5 have their descriptions... I'm going through the others right now.. some of these reasons dont make sense though.
          i know, and some of mine have just been rejected with no reason given
          People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

i know, and some of mine have just been rejected with no reason given
            One was talking about how small the Mint was... and it was rejected.... makes no sense.
            ---
            sigpic

Comment

One was talking about how small the Mint was... and it was rejected.... makes no sense.
              i know, one of mine was rejected because it was to brief, but it was all i wanted to say

Comment

I'm going through and redoing them now..
                ---
                sigpic

Comment

I'm going through and redoing them now..
                  I cant stop complaining now

its so inconsistent, Wash has this description

Raised on a island so foggy he couldn't see the stars, Wash spends most of his time flying high to get a look at them.
                  and Simon had a bigger description that bigger than and it got rejected for being to small

Comment

I cant stop complaining now

its so inconsistent, Wash has this description

and Simon had a bigger description that bigger than and it got rejected for being to small
                    Well... its other people who are giving those comments.. not mods who are on a specific guideline.

Gotta go for a bit. Be back later.
                    ---
                    sigpic

Comment

AR, AR!

I reviewed one of your dragons, the "one of red"

Part of the One Clan, a group that declares themselves the best of their individual species, a point that many other dragons debate, often with their claws! She is one of the Clan's warriors. Using her fire breath to her advantage in battles.
                      I gave it a +1

and your "one of purple"

Comment

clicks
                        If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                        sigpic

Comment

*New Page Clicks*

Comment

clicks
                            If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                            sigpic

Comment

Evening clicks
                              im so bored im dead

sigpic

Comment

Oh I've given up on the description larky

Comment

Working...
                                X