Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup yup, looks like it is TR!

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
    Hmmm .... *giggles* how about my plan to get rich by selling rare-dragons eggs ??
    Hmmm... well that iz true... wouldnt wanna stand in the way of that.... altho mebbes iz not so clever anymore now since u told everyone! *snort*

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
      This is my newest dragon...Is it a regular or alt green?
      I compare that to Ronja's post looks like it's ALT

Congrats!

ETA : BTW, I check your scroll, lots of your dragons are Unnamed... why ??
      sigpic
      sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Cool!! It funny. I got that green by breeding two of my dragons. Neither one was an alt.
        sigpic
        Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
          I compare that to Ronja's post looks like it's ALT

Congrats!
          Ah there it iz thanks hon! Couldn't find the stupid post

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
            Yup yup, looks like it is TR!

Hmmm... well that iz true... wouldnt wanna stand in the way of that.... altho mebbes iz not so clever anymore now since u told everyone! *snort*
            ARGH!! my evil plan foiled again

Cool!! It funny. I got that green by breeding two of my dragons. Neither one was an alt.
            My Alt-Vine is also like that... I think TJ makes them so random... I just realised that when I click my dragons children (which I abandon) and some of them are ALTs

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
            Ah there it iz thanks hon! Couldn't find the stupid post
            Hmmmm... maybe you eat too much eggs
            sigpic

Comment

^

Comment

The difference between the alternate dragons and the more common ones:

Alt. Black - Normal

Alt. Vine - Normal

Last edited by Ronja; 04 October 2008, 06:18 AM.

Comment

Heeeeeeeeee ... my Alt-vine grow up! I can start breeding her next week...

sigpic

Comment

YAY L-Jade!!!!!

and I am here spreading my joy I got a paper egg my first ever
                    sigpic

Comment

ok...so mine have hatched..today...and I named them.... so now what am I supposed to be doing
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                        YAY L-Jade!!!!!

Oooo, congrats to you both!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
                          ok...so mine have hatched..today...and I named them.... so now what am I supposed to be doing
                          The same thing you did with the eggs really. Unless it's a sky dragon (those are born with wings) it will eventually grow wings at about the same time the eggs started to hatch. Once they're adults you won't need them to get viewed any more to grown, but both eggs and hatchlings need views/clicks.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

The same thing you did with the eggs really. Unless it's a sky dragon (those are born with wings) it will eventually grow wings at about the same time the eggs started to hatch. Once they're adults you won't need them to get viewed any more to grown, but both eggs and hatchlings need views/clicks.
                            Thank you
                            so I will just let them hang out then until "something" happens

I am new at the dragon stuff
                            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                              YAY L-Jade!!!!!

thanks and *click on paper-egg* .... *iz jelouz too*

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
                              Thank you
                              so I will just let them hang out then until "something" happens

I am new at the dragon stuff
                              (((TAME))) hey you!... glad you come by here...

stick around, we trade eggs, clicks, hatclings and show off shiny-rare eggs
                              sigpic

Comment

wahoo, my new guardian has decided to be male
                                Spoiler:
                                Disclaimer:
                                I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                                Quotes!
                                - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                                - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                                - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X