Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
    I have a hatchling! *passes out cigars*
    Well, I gave up smoking, but... it's a special occasion!
    sigpic

Comment

I got a green Dino egg it is in the spoilers with the rest of my growing babies
      sigpic

Comment

*Clicks All Eggs/Hatchling*
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Hey Jas, can I get on that list for a gold as well? Unless I catch one that is...

And congrats Claudia!!!
          sigpic
          Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
            Hey Jas, can I get on that list for a gold as well? Unless I catch one that is...

And congrats Claudia!!!
            What List?
            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
              What List?
              I have a golden adult which I'm trying to breed. If/When I get golden eggs, I'll be passing them on to folks on this thread.

Don't worry Kim, you're on it.
              Last edited by jasminaGo; 27 September 2008, 10:21 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                I have a golden adult which I'm trying to breed. If/When I get golden eggs, I'll be passing them on to folks on this thread.

Don't worry Kim, you're on it.
                Do you need MSN for that to work?

Comment

I think so. I haven't done it so far.
                  sigpic

Comment

a form of messanger is very helpful yes I have traded a few times and it is so convieniant(sp) to have IM
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                      a form of messanger is very helpful yes I have traded a few times and it is so convieniant(sp) to have IM
                      Would googlemail work?

Comment

Would googlemail work?
                        I have never tired it so I am not sure the process of tradeing is complicated and the reason I say that IM makes it so easy is this is what you have to do to trade
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                          I have never tired it so I am not sure the process of tradeing is complicated and the reason I say that IM makes it so easy is this is what you have to do to trade
                          Thanks for the link, i think googlemail should work, can i get on that list too Jas?

Comment

do as my sig says

Comment

Originally posted by rgreenhill View Post
                              do as my sig says
                              I'm not real big on cats (allergies) so go right ahead.

Oh alright. *click*

Comment

Thanks for the link, i think googlemail should work, can i get on that list too Jas?
                                Googlemail ? is that kind of email ? Hmm... that would be hard I think..
                                I grab the dino eggs from Ronja yesterday... 2 eggs, only one is succesfull.. and we're using MSN, I prolly just 1 click too slow
                                sigpic
                                sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Working...
                                X