The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now all of my original eggs have hatched. *yay*
    Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
      When it starts to have wings...
      But it was born with wings.... And I looked but couldn't find any mention of gender.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
        But it was born with wings.... And I looked but couldn't find any mention of gender.
        That is just the breed of Dragon you still have to wait on that one.
        sigpic

Comment

OK, thanks.

sigpic

Comment

Now all of my original eggs have hatched. *yay*
            Congratulations! Next you get to see them grow up, and then the BREEDING may begin!!!
            sigpic

Comment

My dragons are almost hatched! My dragons are almost hatched!

I think they'll be ready by morning. Uh, my morning.

Comment

Does anyone know what makes the eggs shells go soft, and how to get them to recover? My green egg's gone soft. I'm trying hiding it to see if it'll get better.

Comment

Originally posted by smurfettedoesnotshare View Post
                  Does anyone know what makes the eggs shells go soft, and how to get them to recover? My green egg's gone soft. I'm trying hiding it to see if it'll get better.
                  Hideing it is perfect what are the stats (views uniqe views and clicks) a lot of time though it is just too many views in too short a time wait about 12-24 hours and it should be okay I have had plenty go through that
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
                    Please Click rgreenhill's Eggs as often as you can. he is worryied that they will die, as he got mine before me and his have only just started to hatch

So, just out of intrest, you got those dragons less than a day ago?
                    Yes, early in the morning my time. It's now almost 9PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                      Hideing it is perfect what are the stats (views uniqe views and clicks) a lot of time though it is just too many views in too short a time wait about 12-24 hours and it should be okay I have had plenty go through that
                      Oh, OK. Thank you so much.

Comment

Originally posted by smurfettedoesnotshare View Post
                        Oh, OK. Thank you so much.
                        Glad to help
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah... *smackself* that's the sky-dragons so they have wings already... just wait a coupld day.. it will grow more & you check the gender.

Just breed my Guardian dragon & got 1 egg.

Breed other dragons but abandon the eggs... got too many eggs already
                          sigpic
                          sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                            OK I tried to breed my golden twice now, but with no success. Is there a rule about which type of dragon it can breed with? I tried with orange and pink.
                            Try with the rarest dragon u got. Like say alt black. Unless there is more then one egg it will (almost) always be the most common one. I've had most luck with black/silver and grey/silver myself. Oh and pink because I got 4 eggs that time... so yeah one just had to be silver right? Oh and me want a golden tooooo, put me up on that list plz I have all dragons now except the golden one!!

Oh and LittleFoot grew up

Comment

3 of my eggs have hatched

and the 4th should hatch tonight/tommorow Yay

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

sad news: my green egg that I had to hid is no more. I don't know what happened to it, but my other ones seem to be doing fine! Rescued an abandoned orange egg.

Comment

Working...
                                X