X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WraithCat's Dragons

Jasmina's Dragons

I think i should start threatening these two to hatch early

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

new page clicks
      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
        TJ has an adult Water Walker

http://dragcave.net/view/YnYv

Water walkers are small dragon that are frequently found around bogs and ponds. While they are flightless, they retain the flight sacs and hollow bones of their airborne cousins. These traits, coupled with their extraordinarily long, webbed toes, allow them to stand on top of calm waters, using their small sails propel them wherever they please. They spend the majority of their life on the water, retreating to the tops of lily pads when the waters become too rough to float atop.
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Only the Neo Tropical lleft to grow

EDIT: TJ's Neo Tropical hatchling has died
          Last edited by dragongirl; 28 August 2009, 11:10 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
            Only the Neo Tropical lleft to grow

EDIT: TJ's Neo Tropical hatchling has died
            they seem fine to me

http://dragcave.net/view/Xspc
            http://dragcave.net/view/o7kk

Comment

Thank you! Mentally green, as it seems I can't green you right now.

I got me some new eggs
              The cake is a lie!

Comment

Afternoon clicks
                sigpic
                Click the Pick for my FanFiction.net profile

Comment

I looked at the topic and one was fine the other was a tombstone then I just looked again and both were there so I guess he brought it back
                  sigpic

Comment

-Clickies-

Got a !!(:
                    sigpic
                    sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Spoiler:
                      TJ's Neotropical grew up

http://dragcave.net/view/o7kk

Neotropical dragons are a breed that originate in rainforests. They are fun-loving and enjoy lounging on tree branches, eating whatever fruit they find. They are also often found sunning themselves on rocks, using their large wings to soak up the rays. In the summer, males compete for mates by showing off their striped wings, gliding in spirals down the tree trunks. It is said that the larger the wings, the more likely the male will attract a suitable mate.

Comment

I can't decide which one I like most all of them are so cool
                        sigpic

Comment

I can't decide which one I like most all of them are so cool
                          I like the Dragon Horse and the hatchling Neotropical the best

Comment

new page clicks
                            I can't get this eggs to hatch

Comment

I'd click but the Cave seems to be down
                              -

Comment

I hate when that happens
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X