• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rgreenhill View Post
    Here are my adults

Spoiler:

and here are my new eggs

nice dragons/new eggs Ryan,

My New Adult

has there been any word on the autumn dragons, the forum is still offline (that piece of shee-niou ching-wah TSAO duh liou mahng) (sorry been watching firefly and couldn't resist)

it's the not knowing if i'll get it back or when i can safely try again that really annoys me.
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

I hope you get your dragons back, stargatefan234.

I have some good news at least. My little green one isn't sick anymore.
      Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
        I hope you get your dragons back, stargatefan234.

I have some good news at least. My little green one isn't sick anymore.
        thanks, i have good news too,

can you breed summer dragons?
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Ooooh, pretty. No, I don't have any hatched dragons yet. I just started this yesterday.... heh.

sigpic

Comment

Yeah but I dunno if u would get autumn eggs tho yet so I would probably wait a while... cos maybe u will get summer eggs now? Or no eggs at all?

Solis & Helios grew up

&

Comment

Ooohhh... pretty dragons Ronja!... have you breed them yet ??? and how is it you always got a pair of dragons ??? and I keep getting females ?? *grumbles*
              sigpic
              sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
                Ooohhh... pretty dragons Ronja!... have you breed them yet ??? and how is it you always got a pair of dragons ??? and I keep getting females ?? *grumbles*
                (((Jade!))) No haven't... shud I? Wont I get summer eggs then? Don't need those And I dunno I'm suprised myself actually lol.... first try, twice in a row now.

Comment

Breed them with your silver dragon & give the eggs to me
                  sigpic
                  sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
                    thanks, i have good news too,

can you breed summer dragons?
                    Originally posted by Ronja View Post
                    Yeah but I dunno if u would get autumn eggs tho yet so I would probably wait a while... cos maybe u will get summer eggs now? Or no eggs at all?

Solis & Helios grew up

&
                    So far no the female Summers are not breeding any eggs and the males don't even show up on the selection to breed them with any female it looks like until the Autumn eggs are realesed they wont give anything. but when the Autumn egg is realised when you bread a summer it is a seasonal thing it will give you an egg that fits what ever season it is outside so if you breed two summers in the winter you will get a winter egg.
                    sigpic

Comment

Now that the DC forum is back, i was wondering if anyone had heard if we would get our eggs back. Or if the problem (whatever it was) has been fixed?

I looked myself but couldnt find anything

Comment

I don't know and there are still no season eggs in the drop but I did finally manage to get a Dino egg YAY!!! it is in the spoiler part of my sig and I got another vine (I wasn't paying attention to what I was clicking on )
                        sigpic

Comment

My Scroll is down, Database Error

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
                            Breed them with your silver dragon & give the eggs to me
                            None of my silver gave an eggs last time I bred them. Can u shoot them for me plz? Will have to wait a couple more days before I can try again *heavy sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
                              My Scroll is down, Database Error
                              Back Up Now Still A Dragon Down

Comment

Did you only lose one, or did you get some back but not others?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X