The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
    Did you only lose one, or did you get some back but not others?
    I only lost the autumn thankfully and from the sound of it so did everyone else.

And i still havent read a reason as to why here or at DC forum or if we'll ever get them back.
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
      I only lost the autumn thankfully and from the sound of it so did everyone else.

And i still havent read a reason as to why here or at DC forum or if we'll ever get them back.
      I see. Must be some glitch having something to do with the new eggs...
      Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

So, I'd see all these dragons and eggs in people's sigs and decided it looked fun. Any advice for a new egg parent?

Comment

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
          So, I'd see all these dragons and eggs in people's sigs and decided it looked fun. Any advice for a new egg parent?
          well you are doing good so far pay attention to if it gets sick hid it when it does. diagonal cracks are good things holes are good things. Feel free to ask any questions we are happy to help I have all of my young in the spoilers in my siggy and if you click my scroll that is where all of my adults are I have 31 adults 3 frozen hatchlings and still growing
          sigpic

Comment

I haven't had much time to play lately but some of the new dragons look cool.

I'm still chasing that elusive gold dragon and some more dinos, I'll work on getting the new releases when I get more time free.

Here's my lot :

-

Comment

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
              - Take different eggs everytime,
              - Have a male & a female for each breed of dragons,
              - The purple & the pink dragons are always females.
              - Once you "named" a dragon, you can't abandon it.
              - try to get a DINO egg, coz they're pretty
              sigpic
              sig.by : lilferret

Comment

oh silvers can't breed with another silver or a gold
                Gold wont breed with gold or silver
                Two headed dragons only breed with two headed dragons
                Dino's are all male
                Chikens are always female
                paper's can't breed
                sigpic

Comment

Hey Claudia!! I see another penguin has joined the Dragon group, lol.

I saw someone asking about the reason the summer egg was taken back...

It's because TJ always has an adult before everyone else. It's happened before with his eggs/hatchlings that people click too much and kill them, so then he gets rid of them for everyone until he gets an adult. Once he has an adult, they should be back in the drops.

At least, that's what I've been reading from people that it's happened to in the past and this time.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Technically the Summers are gone till next year it was the Autumns that died then he got two more and there was a glitch and they all disappeared so hopefully that is being worked on so that we can get them back and then the summers can finally breed currently the Females are not giving any eggs and the males aren't an option to breed with
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the welcome and the advice.

Hi Kim!

Comment

*Please Click*

A New Egg

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

All my eggs hatched, but for the last 24 hours, they have all been sick... I discovered it right after they hatched and covered them, but they still haven't gotten better... What shall I do??

Comment

Hi Claudia! *waves*

Kim I'm so jealous, your chicken has hatches. You have no idea who long I've been after it, but it always slips away.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MSBurned08 View Post
                              All my eggs hatched, but for the last 24 hours, they have all been sick... I discovered it right after they hatched and covered them, but they still haven't gotten better... What shall I do??
                              it's not an instant fix, what are the stats for the eggs?
                              Spoiler:
                              Disclaimer:
                              I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                              Quotes!
                              - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                              - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                              - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                              sigpic

Comment

I know the feeling Jas. I keep trying for dinos, paper, gold, and one or two others, but I always manage to miss them. I clicked for the chicken, but figured I'd miss like always. I just stared at the screen for a few minutes when I actually got it, lol!!
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Working...
                                X