The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Valentine's Day!

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Happy Valentine's Day for those who do celebrate.

Last edited by Gatecat; 03 March 2019, 10:00 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Happy Valentine's Day.
        sigpic

Comment

Belated Happy Valentines Day!

Having fun with the event's game, it's kinda weird and un-dragon-fantasy-like but all those different story lines are rather cute.

Comment

So pretty new Valentine dragons.
            sigpic

Comment

Bred this

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Picked these up for the raffle

Comment

*weekend clicks*

Comment

Hi everybody...

I just needed to come here and offload and I'm so sorry to do this here but it's really tough personally atm. Two close friends are critically ill - one is in an induced coma and on a ventilator and the other has terminal cancer. Devastated.

Not looking for sympathy, just needed to talk.
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh, no, that's terrible! Very sorry to hear that, Iz. Sending hugs and all the best wishes.

Comment

My friend in the coma passed away; I'm completely stunned and shocked. She was only taken into hospital on Saturday but developed sepsis in her heart. We have been friends for over 20 years.

Please, if you can, send love and light to her family and partner. He is beyond distress.
                        sigpic

Comment

So sorry to hear that, Izzy. My sincerest condolences to you and her family. *hugs*
                          Last edited by Gatecat; 09 March 2019, 10:28 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm so sorry Iz. *hugs*
                            sigpic

Comment

Thank you. <3
                              sigpic

Comment

*huggles*

Comment

Working...
                                X