No announcement yet.

The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My favourits are the new Crystalwings, they are so beautiful.

Congrats on the Ice and the Pink, DS ....... I missed two Thunders today.
    sigpic

Comment

My Dragons

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Yay, we get two gift eggs on MS.

There is a bronze egg and a golden egg, but you get two of the same.
        Last edited by Gatecat; 12 May 2012, 12:46 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

I got bronze
          sigpic

Comment

I just traded my golden ones for bronze... like them better.
            sigpic

Comment

How are people getting them to grow so fast? I am posting in the click threads and I have them in the image free hatchery and yet they are still only eggs. people don't like me do they
              sigpic

Comment

Umm, posting my eggs as often as I can? And also clicking other peoples eggs, they see if you don´t click and won´t click your eggs either.
                sigpic

Comment

I am clicking
                  sigpic

Comment

I got this Thunder: It will be breeding partner for: http://dragcave.net/lineage/a7hEe

And I got 2 bronze eggs on MS.
                    I´m trying to trade one Bronze for Gold.
                    Last edited by Bajka20; 12 May 2012, 02:55 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

I wouldn´t trade one for a gold, you can´t breed them then.

Edit: Seems there was a small data-loss. All creatures obtained after 1:30pm eastern time are lost, that also means the gift dragons, but we got 3 new ones....
                      If you miss some creatures and gold you can ask morgaln or tristan for replacement. Bred creatures are not replaced.
                      Last edited by Gatecat; 12 May 2012, 11:59 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
                        I wouldn´t trade one for a gold, you can´t breed them then.

Edit: Seems there was a small data-loss. All creatures obtained after 1:30pm eastern time are lost, that also means the gift dragons, but we got 3 new ones....
                        If you miss some creatures and gold you can ask morgaln or tristan for replacement. Bred creatures are not replaced.
                        I didn´t know. I was thinking they can´t breed.
                        But I lost my Bronze and got 3 Golds.
                        This person who wanted to trade with me lost Golds and got Bronze.
                        Yesterday many peoples bougth Golds. I saw somebody offered million for one Gold. And what if he/she bought them and lost?
                        I just noticed I lost my Heavy Brown Egg which I bought yesterday. But it´s not very important.

Somebody knows where is Harsesis?
                        sigpic

Comment

All trades were also canceled, so you wouldn´t lose any gold, but you can also reclaim gold losses.

Last edited by Gatecat; 15 May 2012, 01:44 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Got three bronze eggs!

Comment

Bajka, I should read more carefully! Sorry hun!:thanks so much for supporting me

sunday clicks
                              Last edited by harsesis; 15 May 2012, 10:25 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by harsesis View Post
                                Bajka, I should read more carefully! Sorry hun!:thanks so much for supporting me

sunday clicks

No problem.

Jaktus dragon is for 500. I must quickly hatch my eggs and got more gold. I have only 67 gold.

I wroted to Tristan about my Heavy Brown Egg. For me 1500 gold is much. I don´t know how peoples can have millions gold. I´m trying to click how many I can and got some gold from posting. But all spend for dragons from shops ( I bought some nice )
                                Last edited by Bajka20; 13 May 2012, 02:28 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X