No announcement yet.

The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something's wrong with my scroll: everything is sorted by date all of a sudden. But only when I'm logged in. From outside (via user link) or in the sort order menu everything looks normal.
    Hope this gets fixed soon. I'm not the only one with this problem. Already tried clearing my cache... n use...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatecat View Post
      Something's wrong with my scroll: everything is sorted by date all of a sudden. But only when I'm logged in. From outside (via user link) or in the sort order menu everything looks normal.
      Hope this gets fixed soon. I'm not the only one with this problem. Already tried clearing my cache... n use...
      Mine is ok.
      sigpic

Comment

Everything back to normal again.
        sigpic

Comment

Bred these

Last edited by stargatefan234; 23 January 2019, 10:17 AM.
          People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Picked up these for the raffle

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

It's been quiet in here lately...

Last edited by Gatecat; 23 February 2019, 11:40 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatecat View Post
                It's been quiet in here lately...

Indeed

Bred this

picked this up for the raffle

Comment

Soon Valentines breeding.
                  sigpic

Comment

I just had the same thought.

On Friday already
                    sigpic

Comment

Yay for Valentines dragons! And I was already wondering why we didn't get another release, d'oh!

Also doing some hatching for the raffle:

Comment

Bred this

picked this up for the raffle

Comment

News about the Valentine's Day event: https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/18...vent-schedule/

also... Bred this

Comment

Found some nice Flowercrowned.

Bred this
                            Last edited by Gatecat; 14 February 2019, 09:08 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

So pretty eggs.

I found this and this and some others.
                              sigpic

Comment

*waves* Forgot all about this event. Been doing other stuff - as you do. Best wait until my eggs hatch before I go hunting for more.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X