No announcement yet.

The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some babies for the clicketies... *waves at jasmineGo* *waves at everyone else*
    Last edited by Isolde; 29 August 2014, 11:20 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

New features! We now can sort multible dragons at one. Yay!

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=163373

If it doesn´t work right now try a "hard refresh" (Ctrl+F5)
      Last edited by Gatecat; 29 August 2014, 03:45 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

About time. My dragons are in need of a good sorting.
        sigpic

Comment

*wishing a nice weekend clicks*

Love the new sorting feature on DC! It will make things so much easier.

Comment

New site layout on VoU and a little event: collecting cookies.

Spring Fairies have a foal form now. It needs some getting used to.
            Spoiler:

Personally, I think it looks terrible. The worst sprite beside the Mystic Forest unicorn....
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatecat View Post
              New site layout on VoU and a little event: collecting cookies.

Spring Fairies have a foal form now. It needs some getting used to.
              Spoiler:

Personally, I think it looks terrible. The worst sprite beside the Mystic Forest unicorn....
              No, you're right. That's really... disturbing.
              sigpic

Comment

Got me an eggie:

RE new fairy foals
                Spoiler:
                Weeeeellllll... it certainly takes some getting used to. On the other hand, it kinda makes sense for the species. Still looks odd though. Something about its form just seems off, but I dunno how it could be improved.

Comment

Maybe they think because the Spring Fairies have butterfly wings the foal needs to look like a caterpillar.
                  It´s jsut ugly....

Last edited by Gatecat; 08 September 2014, 07:23 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

I don´t like it too. But it doesn´t matter. I`m collecting only adults.

I`m so happy. My sister came to me for 2 weeks. I didn´t saw her one year. I was talking with her only by phone. Than I will be not very active online.
                    sigpic

Comment

How lovely for you both, Baj.

I think the sprites are ugly, too, Cat, and I reckon that you're right and the reasoning behind them is butterfly wings. Which is daft.

Last edited by Isolde; 01 September 2014, 01:53 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
                        I don´t like it too. But it doesn´t matter. I`m collecting only adults.
                        What do you do when it´s an EY? DS got one. I can tell you for sure I won´t collect those.

I`m so happy. My sister came to me for 2 weeks. I didn´t saw her one year. I was talking with her only by phone. Than I will be not very active online.
                        Great news. My sister hardly visits me (and I her) and she is just in Vienna....
                        sigpic

Comment

I have two that have gone EY. Think I'll sell them.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatecat View Post
                            What do you do when it´s an EY? DS got one. I can tell you for sure I won´t collect those.

Great news. My sister hardly visits me (and I her) and she is just in Vienna....
                            I just put in EY stable. I don´t look there. I have too stable for only adult Spring Faries.

It´s sad to not living near family and don´t see them often.

I got from DS Magma from GoN which are rare I have only one. Thank you DS.
                            sigpic

Comment

Have a very nice Avatar egg if anyone wants one?

P.S. Sold the EY fairies for 5 gold each. Go figure?
                              Last edited by Isolde; 04 September 2014, 12:52 AM. Reason: add egg
                              sigpic

Comment

Congrats Iz.
                                I put two on sale. I hope somebody will buy them. I need gold.

Thanks Es for Avatar. I just breed this beauty and I`m planning to do bigger lineage.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X