No announcement yet.

The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ Baj: I think I was lucky, tbh, as I reckon there will be a flood of those things soon, especially if all the eggs from the bag go EY. Will keep my fingers crossed for you, though.
    sigpic

Comment

I successfully sold some of the EYs too. And not all Spring Fairies go EY. I had some adults too.

BTW, is someone intending to buy those Emerald Wind horses from the Gold boutique? Maybe we could arrange who buys what and later exchange offspring?

Oh, and does anyone have spare Beze and Sables cookies? I´d need those three to finish my collection...
      Last edited by Gatecat; 03 September 2014, 10:53 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Did you read the forum post concerning the caterponies? They are only obtainable by exchanging cookies and cannot be bred or caught in the basket. This means they will indeed have some kind of collector's value.

RE Emerald Wind: I'm currently debating whether to buy one, I don't have any gold right now but may be able to sell some rares to get my hands on coins. I'm having my eye on a Pegi V2.

*clicks*

Comment

I don´t have those cookies. If I will got I will keep for you Cat.
          I sold two EY for 4 gold for one. I have now 8 gold and I will keep them for future Spring Fairy donating horsie. I don´t plan to buy Emerald Wind.

Have 2 eggs for adoption. Avatar and Gold:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/PyXy3
          http://dragcave.net/teleport/0d52828...3e1483f9f9c940

https://dragcave.net/lineage/bhRNn
          http://dragcave.net/teleport/41e5cf9...3e94a0cfe0a120

Who wants another Avatar please tell me. They are ready to breed.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatecat View Post
            BTW, is someone intending to buy those Emerald Wind horses from the Gold boutique? Maybe we could arrange who buys what and later exchange offspring?
            I like that idea (and those horses), and I'll choose the unicorns because they're my fave species. As I got gold I wasn't expecting, I'll try for a V1 and V2, though what gender you end up with is always questionable. I really wish VoU would introduce a flower or something that would tilt gender selection in some way.
            sigpic

Comment

With selling some Spring Fairy EY I got some Gold, too and thought of buying a pair each of Unicorns, Pegasi and maybe Alicorns. Not to know the gender you get is a problem and swaping them on the Forum is not always a given, though...
              sigpic

Comment

New eggs on ToD

sigpic

Comment

Bless you ToD...
                  sigpic

Comment

*weekend clicks*

Comment

waves Hello
                      sigpic

Comment

Thought I should breed an egg...

My Dragon

Last edited by stargatefan234; 10 September 2014, 01:40 PM.
                        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Last edited by Isolde; 12 September 2014, 12:53 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Kristen implemented the new horse market. It´s very complicated to add horses to the market now. And they get removed again after 2 weeks if not sold. I think I´ll send my low price horses straight to the garden. I´m not going to add them anew every few weeks...

Last edited by Gatecat; 16 September 2014, 12:30 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

I saw the thread, and swept past it, because I'm not that interested, if I'm honest. But... now I need to sell some of those nasty little EY fairies, and I can't find out how to 'create a list'?? > Sometimes, I wish things were better organised on VoU. D'oh... Homer moment.

I just saw a Frogs and Blossoms EY in the market for 700 gold! Bwahahahahahahahah... Are they mad?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                                [strike]
                                I just saw a Frogs and Blossoms EY in the market for 700 gold! Bwahahahahahahahah... Are they mad?
                                I`d just assume that´s a mistake.... no one would buy that... besides I doubt anyone has that much gold coins...

Bred some avatars. Free for anyone.
                                Avatar of Creation with Green Nebula!
                                Avatar of Change with Tan Ridgewing!

Avatar of Change with Moonstone!
                                Last edited by Gatecat; 14 September 2014, 02:37 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X