The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

clicks

Last edited by Gatecat; 31 October 2014, 02:55 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Has anybody completed the quest, yet, and are these all the items we can get?

Screenshot 2014-10-29 08.27.12.jpg
      sigpic

Comment

There are 24 items from the quest and 43 from ToT.

btw, new special Halloween horses on VoU for 75 tickets or 1 gold each. Unicorns and Fakiecorns. I got one. Unfortunately it´s a fakiecorn I´m trying to swap that (and my other fakiecorns) for the real unicorns....
        sigpic

Comment

Got my Halloween eggs and one extra that I was missing (okay so the extra one I got a few hours ago)
          sigpic

Comment

Happy Halloween for those who celebrate.

No new eggs for me yet, I have to wait till the other ones hatch.

I had some zombie luck, though. 1 out of 5.

EDIT: Got some eggs.

TJ's gendered hatchlings look like if they have two heads, but I´m not sure.
            Last edited by Gatecat; 31 October 2014, 05:03 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Hope everybody has a nice Halloween and successful egg hunting!

The Yellow Dino is up for grabs: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for Dino DS.
                  I got 2 x Zombie: 2nd gen http://dragcave.net/lineage/HDts0 and CB ( I breed Skywing before ) http://dragcave.net/lineage/gxGMc
                  sigpic

Comment

Congrats, Cat and Baj, they are... ah... gorgeous. I forgot about zombies, and have never tried for one. Perhaps I will next year.
                    sigpic

Comment

ah crap, i completely forgot about halloween.... i dont suppose anyone has a spare?
                      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
                        ah crap, i completely forgot about halloween.... i dont suppose anyone has a spare?
                        Claim my eggs/hatchlings! You can have this one, if you like.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                          Claim my eggs/hatchlings! You can have this one, if you like.
                          Thank you Is!
                          People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

I caught only 4 new Halloween. I wanted to have baby from Zombie.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
                              Here you are:
                              http://dragcave.net/teleport/7e1d073...ab029ebc0c0101
                              "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                              "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Congratz to all those lovely eggsies! Me relished too much of excitement in London! Completely missed the new eggs... bummer! Maybe someone can breed some next year?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X