Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Dragons

Dragons From Around The World

Last edited by stargatefan234; 13 April 2013, 01:36 PM.
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Wishing a happy weekend clicks.

Still haven't seen one of the small purple eggs on ToD, those new guys seem to be pretty rare. But the sprites are lovely.

@Iz: Still keeping my fingers crossed for you. es is right, maybe they'll get back to you on Monday. *sends reassuring hugs*

EDIT: since it's less than four weeks to go, I've added a new discussion thread to the FedCon group.
      Last edited by Draco-Stellaris; 12 April 2013, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Iz, finger still crossed!!!!

Wishing a sunny weekend <3

and grabbed some eggsies on ToD (which may again one week till they hatch hatch hahaha)
        sigpic

Comment

Haven´t seen one of the dwarfs since I got mine, but there is another new release. 2 new eggs. Got one of them so far, no sight of the other... yet

Last edited by Gatecat; 13 April 2013, 10:18 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

They seem to be linked to time of day. Which makes sense, since they are called the Lunar Empress and the Solar Emperor. Also, the names seem to suggest that they are single gender breeds. If anyone finds out different, let us know. I'm going to just let them gender themselves for now, since their names make me think they can't be influenced.

I still can't find any of those new purple ones...

EDIT: I've seen both genders in the new breeds, but I'm thinking it's a glitch. Otherwise they really need to rethink their naming scheme, and perhaps go back to school until they learn the difference between and Emperor and Empress. I'm not going to influence them either way until someone official confirms that they are supposed to be either single gender breeds or dual gender breeds.

EDIT 2: Well, according to the description of an adult Lunar Empress, there have never been males found, leading me to believe my single gender theory is correct. So it seems that it is a glitch for them to be gendering both genders. I'd recommend not wasting your nests on these two, since it seems I'm right about the single genders.
            Last edited by TrueRomantic; 13 April 2013, 02:46 AM.
            sigpic
            Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Mwaaaa... just when I manage to lock myself with common eggs there's a new release. That did cost a lot of fish.

Comment

Remaining positive, or at least, am attempting that. Roll on Monday.

Only four weeks to FedCon? Won't see you this year, folks.

Got two of the Sun Emperor eggs. I guess I'll have to wait till later for the Lunars.
                Last edited by Isolde; 13 April 2013, 11:40 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

grabbed these two eggs... dont really want them... just couldnt breed anything I did want...

are they of any use to anyone?

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Last edited by Seahen; 13 April 2013, 10:26 AM.

Comment

ToD has new eggs?

EDIT: How did y'all get so many? I have not seen a single new egg
                      Last edited by dragongirl; 13 April 2013, 08:06 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

anybody willing to exchange lunar vs solar?
                        got 5 lunar - args
                        sigpic

Comment

I'll trade. I've got four solars.

Comment

So can only see the new eggs during certain times of day?
                            sigpic

Comment

Dang it, just notice this guy is slightly in bred

Comment

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
                                I'll trade. I've got four solars.
                                That's great! Just added 2 moon and onfirmed. Thanks so much <3

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                                So can only see the new eggs during certain times of day?
                                I think so
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X