X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Cat.

I had too many empty eggs on ToD.

Look what I just bought on SilvAdopts:

And only for 1500 Silvdollars. From breed costs 10000-40000 and it´s CB. So happy.
    sigpic

Comment

A lot to read... where to start?
      Congrats on the cb gold DS!!! And I am curious to see the enhanced clothing!
      Cat, it's just a couple of month, if you do not count in years
      TR, the next Bastet I catch is yours

Does anybody know about an Easter event @ DC?
      sigpic

Comment

2nd gen PB Blusang searching a new home:
        http://dragcave.net/teleport/a271cbe...c879fc3f69ebd8

They don´t want to breed. That is I have only one. Last time I had nothing.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by harsesis View Post
          A lot to read... where to start?
          Congrats on the cb gold DS!!! And I am curious to see the enhanced clothing!
          Cat, it's just a couple of month, if you do not count in years
          TR, the next Bastet I catch is yours

Does anybody know about an Easter event @ DC?
          Thanks, that'd be awesome!! I still can't believe I egg locked just as a bastet popped up yesterday...

I have yet to see anything anywhere about a DC Easter event, so I'm thinking maybe there isn't one this year...

Izzy, I sent you two LB Siberians, but like I said before, would you also like a 2nd gen?

Oh, I just thought I'd mention, that Serious Dragons site I mentioned before? Know how I mentioned that the idea I came up with while visiting a friend might get made into a dragon? Well, it did!!!! It's going to be released on April 1, and I'm so excited!!! My friend and I are both getting credit for it, since it was my idea and she did some of the concept art, before one of the site runners, Kalyino, actually made them. She did a great job, and I just can't wait until everyone can get them!! So for those of you that did pop over and join, expect a new dragon soon (April 1) that I had a hand in (and has a hilarious story to it lol) making.

SA-->

DC-->

ToD-->
          sigpic
          Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Comment

Cave:

Thanks, TR, for the gorgeous Siberians.
              sigpic

Comment

You are very welcome. Glad I could help.

So after spending most of the day fighting the ToD lagmonster, I finally caught 3 great things!! I also bred my 2 headed Hydra with a 1 headed, and have 2 eggs that should end up 3 headed. Happy times lol.

The funny thing is that the two Bastets were side-by-side in a drop, and I thought for sure I'd miss them both, but somehow I got both of them. And it's my first Sun Up, so that's happy too.

Izzy, do you still need more Siberians? I probably won't grab every one I see, but if you are still wanting more, I'll grab them here and there to give you.
                sigpic

Comment

Maybe the DC Easter egg hunt starts tomorrow.

Btw, I heard rumours on the forum that there will be a new release next Sunday on April 7th.
                  Also, TJ wants to make new releases every month now... hopefully not...

Last edited by Gatecat; 31 March 2013, 12:45 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

I don't know about every month, but I wouldn't mind them being a bit more often. I think somewhere between what DC does now and how often ToD has been putting them out lately would be a good balance. I like new releases, I just want time to collect a bunch, hatch them, grow them, and maybe breed a few before I have to start finding a place for another new one.

I really hope we have an Easter event on DC...I missed last year, so it'd be nice to participate this year.
                    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Got some Royal Blues to breed with my shimmer.
                        Last edited by Seahen; 31 March 2013, 07:26 AM.

Comment

My Dragons

"Random" Dragons

Last edited by stargatefan234; 30 March 2013, 10:29 AM.
                          People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

I've spent the whole day casting resin and taking step by step pictures. Unfortunately my new PC refuses to recognize my old camera so those pics are unavailable until further notice
                            I snapped a pic of the mold and one of the replica with the different camera tho. The result is lacking - I will have to redo the mold due to technical difficulties, and find a different, much harder resin for the dagger because the one I picked appears to be not hard enough and the blade is too flexible at the moment. However, for the first try, it doesn't look too bad!

Spoiler:

"Are you like, a crazy person?"
                            "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
                              My list:

Bajka20
                              Draco-Stellaris
                              Dragongirl
                              es!
                              harsesis
                              Isolde
                              Seahen
                              Stargatefan234
                              TrueRomantic

And the first egg goes to *drum roll*

Seahen!! Congrats!

I hope everyone is ok with how I give away the eggs, don´t worry though, everyone will get an egg in time.
                              I had forgot about this

More "Random" Dragons

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

^^

Just found my first egg on DC and also on Flowrgame.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X