No announcement yet.

The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My dino collection is growing (finally!!)

Many thanks to L-Jade & Ronja
    (((((HUGZ)))))
    -

Comment

yay for dinos

I have a male mint there that I am going to abandon tomorrow (I don't need a male I need a female) If anyone wants it tell me
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
        yay for dinos

I have a male mint there that I am going to abandon tomorrow (I don't need a male I need a female) If anyone wants it tell me
        oh, goody - I'd love him,...but I am not sure if that is ok with my hachlings...have 5 atm...not sure when they grow up ...

sigpic

Comment

*hugs ROXie back*

*clicketies*
          sigpic
          sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
            oh, goody - I'd love him,...but I am not sure if that is ok with my hachlings...have 5 atm...not sure when they grow up ...
            Only one will grow up in time
            sigpic

Comment

yay for dinos

Only one will grow up in time
              spotted and already looking for a new home for one of my grey hatchlings...

excpet someone else is really keen on a mint male...then I step back ...

sigpic

Comment

spotted and already looking for a new home for one of my grey hatchlings...

excpet someone else is really keen on a mint male...then I step back ...
                okay cool
                sigpic

Comment

Has anyone tried breeding Vines or Black's lately? I had one female just show up for breeding, and I don't want to breed her (although I won't until some of my eggs hatch tomorrow night) if they're still not letting them breed due to over breeding.

Comment

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
                    Has anyone tried breeding Vines or Black's lately? I had one female just show up for breeding, and I don't want to breed her (although I won't until some of my eggs hatch tomorrow night) if they're still not letting them breed due to over breeding.
                    there is enough green and black eggs with 7days left in the abandoned page to say yes to that question...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
                      I guess not. I forgot and tried my black pairs, which have ALWAYS given me eggs- one pair seems to produce alts every time- and each one said the dragons refuse to near each other. I can't believe I forgot about the ban. Well, there's a week wasted.

Comment

Originally posted by smurfettedoesnotshare View Post
                        I guess not. I forgot and tried my black pairs, which have ALWAYS given me eggs- one pair seems to produce alts every time- and each one said the dragons refuse to near each other. I can't believe I forgot about the ban. Well, there's a week wasted.
                        ooooooo

sorry to have given falsh information

there were just so many green and blacks on the abandoned page... (with 7 days straight - no cave generated and later abandoned I would say...)

sigpic

Comment

ooooooo

sorry to have given falsh information

there were just so many green and blacks on the abandoned page... (with 7 days straight - no cave generated and later abandoned I would say...)

Don't worry, it's not your fault. I tried before I came in here. maybe it'll let them breed, just not with others of their kind. I bred a green with a silver yesterday, and it went fine- 4 eggs. So, I dunno what's going on.

Comment

Originally posted by smurfettedoesnotshare View Post
                            Don't worry, it's not your fault. I tried before I came in here. maybe it'll let them breed, just not with others of their kind. I bred a green with a silver yesterday, and it went fine- 4 eggs. So, I dunno what's going on.
                            want a grey hatchling?

sigpic

Comment

want a grey hatchling?
                              Can't take it. I have 4 eggs all ready, sorry.

Comment

*clicketies the eggies* can't seem to be able to get a rare dragon

Comment

Working...
                                X