No announcement yet.

The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so mine is the only Female then I gave her a very origanal name too I have to say Autumn DG was just begging to be the name and who was I to disagree
    sigpic

Comment

It's good to know that there are girls. I was getting worried for a minute there... Cool name too.
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks and maybe I am just lucky to get a female
        sigpic

Comment

When I view my dragons, instead of showing there children as (unnamed) it shows them as (****)!!! Cool.
          People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

*clicks*
            "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
              Thanks and maybe I am just lucky to get a female
              Not as lucky as me.....

I have a Male and a Female.... so thats handy

*clicks*
              A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
                When I view my dragons, instead of showing there children as (unnamed) it shows them as (****)!!! Cool.
                Yeah that is one of the things that TJ said he was going to change. The parents of my Autumn egg code SoG1 are like that
                sigpic

Comment

Evening clicks

Comment

Originally posted by smurfettedoesnotshare View Post
                    I've clicked and put him in my sig.
                    YAY!!!! He hatched! Thanks for the help!
                    sigpic

Comment

I am still unable to grab a decent egg. Guess ma WiFi is to slow. Or I am.
                      The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                        Have you tried at the 5 minute drops? go to the cave at the 5's and 0's they drop 3 eggs there is usually less people there then than during the big drops
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                          Same.... Somehow managed to get my autumn eggs from the abandoned page though... can never get silvers and like though.... I'll just have to find a time when the sites dead
                          A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

-Clicky Clicky-
                            sigpic
                            sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Click click here and a click click there.
                              sigpic
                              Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

I'm so happy - the new trailer for Infection is out and Todd is just too beautiful for words

*good mood clickies*
                                sigpic
                                Cass Todd -

Comment

Working...
                                X