X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
    cos its new and different..... and I be curious as to what it contains
    Me, too! I can't wait to seeeee!!!

And I have to say that you're undead hatchling is just about the coolest thing I've ever seen here! LOL
    sigpic

Comment

Doh! Darn trick-or-treaters showed up right at the 5 minute drop. Grrrr...

EDIT: Woo hoo! Two more!

Last edited by Seahen; 31 October 2008, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tayradio View Post
        Me, too! I can't wait to seeeee!!!

And I have to say that you're undead hatchling is just about the coolest thing I've ever seen here! LOL
        ......undead hatchling??

EDIT: Oh yayz! One of meh dragons dun growed up. Now I have to name it.
        || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

I thought in the spirit of Halloween TJ will allowed the undead-dragons roam again, so I *cough*killed*cough* one of my hatchling ... too bad I was unable to re-vived it

*iz jelouz of Carpenter's smelly undead hatcling*
          sigpic
          sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Dang it. I tried too. Sniff. Poor hatchling.

Comment

*clicks*

Comment

isn't the massbreading going to stop soon? - so many dragoneggs

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
                  I thought in the spirit of Halloween TJ will allowed the undead-dragons roam again, so I *cough*killed*cough* one of my hatchling ... too bad I was unable to re-vived it

*iz jelouz of Carpenter's smelly undead hatcling*
                  Originally posted by Seahen View Post
                  Dang it. I tried too. Sniff. Poor hatchling.
                  I think it was only for Halloween... its died again.... permanently
                  A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
                    it be Zombie...and I can claim another egg

I killed the hatchling (it was a black) and revived it... the reviving kinda went wrong resulting in Zombie Dragon
                    Where is this zombie hatchling of which you speak?
                    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

After hours of trying I finally got a smelly one all by myself
                      -

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
                        Where is this zombie hatchling of which you speak?
                        it died.... with all the other zombie dragons apparently..

I think they were only for Halloween.... hopefully it will return next halloween
                        A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

:clicks eggs"
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Found This on the DC Forum

Apparantly it's in code and says

Spoiler:
                            Today, on one of the darkest of days, strange events are happening. Every egg in the cave seems to have been replaced with this new, sinister breed of egg.

One thing is known: Kxojo eggs appear to be extremely dangerous. It is highly recommended that you do not...

Hmm...

Jealous of people with multiple Halloween eggs, seeing as there still about if anyone wants to get me one *puppy dog eyes*...
                            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

very ominous as well.... *eyes halloween egg suspiciously*

Comment

I got another one! Well, I got one all by myself! (Thank you Ronja for the 1st one!)

But that description that SG fan makes me leary..... Did anybody not get one at all? I might be willing to share...

Comment

Working...
                                X