The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

reading in the DC forum...don't breed vines or black dargons

the males don't show up in the breeding list and the femals refuse to mate...temporary measure to stop the black and green egg flood in the abandoned page

sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah any decided....!

Let me introduce Angelus, Darla & Spike (still waiting for Spike's revenge for trying to abandon and kill him (poor thing ))

& &

And their lonely - but very brave - minion Cyrus!

ETA: Oh and named little goldie Talulla Eurwen (golden princess)

Last edited by Ronja; 08 November 2008, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
        Ok great
        Yay, it'll have to wait awhile though. In 5 hours it will be Midnight here and I will be fast asleep.
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
          reading in the DC forum...don't breed vines or black dargons

the males don't show up in the breeding list and the femals refuse to mate...temporary measure to stop the black and green egg flood in the abandoned page
          Yeah it's become a bit annoying, all u ever see are black and green eggs and they're blovking the hourly drop, so this is technically good. At least temporarly... for a little while. Little.

Good thing I already bred all my blacks... and only got one alt.... but still. Cant breed my greens anyway for a couple of days, not that they're any good anyway, have only gotten one alt from them and had them forever, they suck

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
            Yay, it'll have to wait awhile though. In 5 hours it will be Midnight here and I will be fast asleep.
            You will be asleep 12... on a saturday?? Tsk tsk ...

Comment

Just got a silver from the abandoned page while the egg drop was going on

sigpic

Comment

You will be asleep 12... on a saturday?? Tsk tsk ...
                I need my 10 to 12 hours sleep .
                People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Could I have some clicks for this one please? It has one click. Thanks to all who click!

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_O'Neill_fan View Post
                    Could I have some clicks for this one please? It has one click. Thanks to all who click!

Clicked. It now has 4 clicks .

Comment

*click* and now it has 5 clicks. I also clicked on your others, including that little green guy who I thought was a hatchling, because he's so small!

Comment

Clicked. It now has 4 clicks .
                        Thank you!

Sig by me

Comment

Yay! Clicks for all!

Comment

Thanks!

Oh yeah any decided....!

Let me introduce Angelus, Darla & Spike (still waiting for Spike's revenge for trying to abandon and kill him (poor thing ))

And their lonely - but very brave - minion Cyrus!

ETA: Oh and named little goldie Talulla Eurwen (golden princess)
                            Yay! she named it! and I love all the names....

Wow! lucky! congrats!!

*clicks* and then *clicks everyone else too*
                            sigpic

Comment

*clickity click*
                              sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                              "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                              My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

*pokes* got one too yesterday... and later just in case u know...? Wanna trade later?

I need my 10 to 12 hours sleep .
                                Cant remember the last time I slept 10-12 hours LOL

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                                Yay! she named it! and I love all the names....
                                See I got there.... eventually And thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X