X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think mine are almost hatched
    Spoiler:
    Disclaimer:
    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
    Quotes!
    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
    sigpic

Comment

*waves at people* Hiya!

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
      *pats Ducky*

What ? Spike is not your fave ??? give him to me then

Hey, it's time for you to snatch some eggs...
      Both of them are

I'm on the hurt for dinosaurs and golden dragons at the moment. Going for one of each, that's why I don't have many eggs. But lookie what I just found!! *points to sig* Squeee!

ETA: Btw ... *looks nervously @ Jade* you're not planning an invasion with 2 headed dragons are you....? Or did u just watch the Mummy? *snort*
      Last edited by Ronja; 08 August 2008, 08:46 AM.

Comment

*grumbles* those spotted egg is always hard to find.. I click on them as fast as I can but I seems to always too late and I'm on DSL .... Is there some program that some people can use ??

I hunt those golden & spotted egg too, and also the two-colors since you have to have a male & female of the two-headed (they don't breed with other dragon ) .. somehow I ended up with 3 two-colors... so I'll see when they hatched, when I get a male & a female, I'll give the other egg for "adoption"
        sigpic
        sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Is the incubator makes your eggs click-ed more ?? but it's a hassle to alwys have to ask your friend to update it

Why don't you just put all your eggs & hatchlings in your sig ??
          They seem to hatch fast enough for me and no soft-shell so far... *knock on wood*
          I will probably start doing that.
          The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

*grumbles* those spotted egg is always hard to find.. I click on them as fast as I can but I seems to always too late and I'm on DSL .... Is there some program that some people can use ??

I hunt those golden & spotted egg too, and also the two-colors since you have to have a male & female of the two-headed (they don't breed with other dragon ) .. somehow I ended up with 3 two-colors... so I'll see when they hatched, when I get a male & a female, I'll give the other egg for "adoption"
            I know I thought I would never get one! They pop up quite often for me actually but I can never get them! One trick I tried tho is (I use Maxthon browser so not sure if u can do that in Firefox or whichever but...) I drag the egg instead of click on in so it opens in a new window, which makes it load faster. At least for me.

Hmm true true I forgot about that... might try for another 2 headed then and see if I can get a male

Comment

I've joined, too
              += +lots of children
              Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller supporter!

Comment

here is my scroll (but all of the ones that need clicks are inmy siggy so either way
                sigpic

Comment

I just clicked everyone one this page! Please click me back! Especially the black egg!

Comment

Heyy Seythia and DG.
                    I finally managed to get mine !!
                    : Does Happy Dance :
                    sigpic
                    sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

told you it was easy
                      sigpic

Comment

Welcome new-dragoneers ... <--- is that a word ??

*rub evol hands together* so many new potential "incubator" *cackles*

For the first itme, I give all just jello... later on I might add eggs
                        sigpic

Comment

Bounces in.

My eggs are cracking *that sounds weird*
                          sigpic

Comment

*clicked on Jas's racked eggs*
                            sigpic

Comment

clicked everyone's eggs
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                                clicked everyone's eggs
                                I did the same!

Comment

Working...
                                X