No announcement yet.

The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope.... it's because you put it in your sig, and every posts that you put everywhere in GW (maybe a lot more in Off-Topic) got viewed, and maybe some people got curious & clicked on them... you got point on those.
    sigpic
    sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Oh, I get it!
      The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Hatchlings :

Eggs :

Abandon the pink one to snatch some new eggs... alas! was not fast enough to snatch the dino egg & the two-color egg

Expect some green-jello with orange-egg
        sigpic

Comment

I got invited to join this thread awhile ago, but have been so busy I forgot. Thanks again for the invite!!!

Here's my three newest. I bred the egg and stole the two hatchlings.

sigpic
          Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

hello! i just signed up out of curiosity, havent got anything yet though, wish me luck or something!
            Spoiler:
            Disclaimer:
            I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
            Quotes!
            - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
            - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
            - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
            sigpic

Comment

my first eggys (i will be putting them in my spoilers in my sig to save space )
              Last edited by AvatarIII; 05 August 2008, 02:06 AM.
              Spoiler:
              Disclaimer:
              I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
              Quotes!
              - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
              sigpic

Comment

got a pink one
                and a grey one
                Last edited by AvatarIII; 05 August 2008, 04:22 AM.
                Spoiler:
                Disclaimer:
                Quotes!
                sigpic

Comment

Hatchlings :

Eggs :

<---- Phew! finally got the two-colored egg

Abandon the sky-dragon hatchling one since I already have a pair, snatch another orange egg...

Welcome TrueRomantic & AvatarIII
                  Last edited by L-JADE; 05 August 2008, 10:10 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

thanks can't wait for them to hatch! hehehe, my second ever egg was 2 coloured
                    Spoiler:
                    Disclaimer:
                    Quotes!
                    sigpic

Comment

I know!.. RoX was able to snatch it at the beginning when it comes out... I was always too late to snatch it

But two headed dragon only mate with its kind though, so you have to get a male & female of it.
                      sigpic

Comment

My Dragon Pen II

= KelanaLangit = IjoGarang = KembaraII

Hatchlings :

Eggs :

Last edited by L-JADE; 06 August 2008, 10:13 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

wow 3 two-coloured eggs, cool!

Spoiler:
                          Disclaimer:
                          Quotes!
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone!!! What's up?

I finally got two eggs. *points at sig* So now the question is, what do I do with them? Just click them?
                            Last edited by jasminaGo; 07 August 2008, 04:20 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post

I finally got two eggs. *points at sig* So now the question is, what do I with them? Just click them?

wow, i havent seen an egg with swirly bits on it
                              Spoiler:
                              Disclaimer:
                              Quotes!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post

I finally got two eggs. *points at sig* So now the question is, what do I do with them? Just click them?
                                *waves*

Hey Jas!!!! Yeah, you just put them in your sig everywhere you go, and people will get curious and click on them. But if it says they've got a soft shell, be careful.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Working...
                                X