The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
    My ISP really is Makedonski Telekomunikacii, and I DO use Windows XP and Firefox!
    Psssst, it's because it shows you yours. I see that my ISP is 1&1 internet ag and I am running on a mac using firefox
    The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by smurfettedoesnotshare View Post
      Pssst... Shan, a friend of mine grabbed this in the hourly drop, but doesn't want it, even though I explained to her that it's probably limited edition/ rare. It can't be abandoned until about 10 A.M. but she's gonna let me log in to her account and give it away.
      yay, yay, yay!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

*does happy dance* - then starts waiting (would have to anyway till egg hatches in 3h)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by smurfettedoesnotshare View Post
        SGfan, there's a out an hour left!
        Less Now
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Does The Dance Of Joy
          People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

GRRRRRRR!! why can't I ge tone of that smelly eggs ??
            sigpic
            sig.by : lilferret

Comment

<- squeeeeeeeeeeee Thanks smurfette!
              sigpic

Comment

I'd Green Smurfette but I can't , so have some MENTAL GREEN

Comment

*runs through clicking....clicking.....clicking*

Hello everyone. I am still babysitting Dragon girl's eggs for her while she is out of town. All of our eggs/hatchlings are in my sig. Thanks!

Happy Halloween
                  sigpic

Comment

Ok I take it back they are easy to get LOL

I want one female one male and one hatchling to freeze *hope I has a male/female*

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post

I want one female one male and one hatchling to freeze *hopes she has a male/female*
                      No fair! I haven't been able to get one for myself yet! Don't suppose you could get one for me? *puppy dog eyes*

And Jas, and SGfan, you're both very welcome!

Comment

I want one female one male and one hatchling to freeze *hopes she has a male/female*
                        If thay're that easy, will you get another one for me. Yes I'm greedy I know
                        sigpic

Comment

Stop it with the puppy eyes people! Gah! *runs out of thread*

Comment

Just wondering: shouldn't my split and my red one start to crack?
                            The cake is a lie!

Comment

Stop it with the puppy eyes people! Gah! *runs out of thread*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                                Just wondering: shouldn't my split and my red one start to crack?
                                na, they are fine

if they don't do anything after 4.5 days...then something is wrong

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X