The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
    Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Thank you!!!! I hope the trade goes well. *throws in a happy dance*

You're welcome! I hope so, too.

Geez, I'm gonna be doing a LOT of trading today!

Comment

13:40

Spoiler:
      Didn't Even See An Egg

See You In 20

14:00

Spoiler:
      My Brain Is Melting, I Can Feel It
      Last edited by stargatefan234; 31 October 2008, 06:08 AM.
      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

For everyone wary about trading: I've been able to trade successfully 4 times. *points to sig* And I have to mention that I love my friends for giving me those! Had a bit of a panic because the silver female timed out, but just tried it again and it worked. So, good news for everyone who's getting a Halloween dragon later!

Comment

okay I am not at home and this screen is different from mine so please tell me is this an alt?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
            okay I am not at home and this screen is different from mine so please tell me is this an alt?
            Looks like one to me - it looks much darker than the regular one you have in your sig.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tayradio View Post
              looks like one to me - it looks much darker than the regular one you have in your sig.
              yay!!!!!!!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Yup, that's alt, dragongirl! Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post

Saw One Of These In Somebodies Sig Here, Thought I'd Get One Of My Own
                  Spoiler:

How long is left Smurfette? I've lost track.
                  I saw the thingie behind the Spoilertags and thought "Cool, she's got the same as I" and then "Oh" *gggggggg*
                  The cake is a lie!

Comment

SGfan, there's a out an hour left!

Comment

Well, I missed 'em again. There are almost 600 users on the site now so every time I click on one of the eggs it times out.
                      sigpic

Comment

Well, I missed 'em again. There are almost 600 users on the site now so every time I click on one of the eggs it times out.
                        There were over 1,000 yesterday when I looked. I've decided to wait a while before trying to get my next egg.
                        || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post

Saw One Of These In Somebodies Sig Here, Thought I'd Get One Of My Own
                          Spoiler:
                          My ISP really is Makedonski Telekomunikacii, and I DO use Windows XP and Firefox!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                            My ISP really is Makedonski Telekomunikacii, and I DO use Windows XP and Firefox!
                            Those things are kinda neat. I use Linux and Firefox myself.

Your ISP sounds....interesting....
                            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                              There were over 1,000 yesterday when I looked. I've decided to wait a while before trying to get my next egg.
                              Well, crud. LOL I'm not competing with THAT many people. I'll just take a break. LOL
                              sigpic

Comment

Well, crud. LOL I'm not competing with THAT many people. I'll just take a break. LOL
                                Breaks are good. Besides, all your eggs right now are rare eggs anyway.

......*jealous*
                                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Working...
                                X