Indeed But at this point I'm just happy if I get one
    Same here! *kicks friend for getting 3*

Comment

Squeee!! Got one!!

And dammit would have gotten another but had to many eggs crap

Comment

Damn You Ronja

I missed them, in 2 minutes i'll post again saying i missed them
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
          Squeee!! Got one!!

And dammit would have gotten another but had to many eggs crap
          Congrats!

Comment

Gah, my page just froze during the drop. I thought I got one but was too slow.

Comment

Missed, ok 4 minutes of work, then back on dragon cave, and i'll see you all in about 6 minutes
              People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

^ lol

A trick I do btw, (if u already dont do this) is I only focus one one of the eggs all the time and keep my cursor hovering over that one. And then I drag and drop, never click, so the egg opens in a new window. That way I can just keep refreshing and click the next and the next, which is usually the one I get because people are away on the "get egg" page instead of clicking. If u get my meaning

Comment

13:10

Spoiler:
                  Missed

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
                  ^ lol

A trick I do btw, (if u already dont do this) is I only focus one one of the eggs all the time and keep my coursur hovering over that one. And then I drag and drop, never click, so the egg opens in a new window. That way I can click the next and the next, which is usually the one I get because people are away on the "get egg" page instead of clicking. If u get my meaning
                  I did the focus thing, but i didn't do the open in new window, Thanks.

See you all in 4 minutes

13:15

Spoiler:
                  Nope

Comment

Got another one Now I'm gonna be 5 minutes late for work though.

Comment

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
                      LOL! It's worth it Congrats

Comment

Congrats! lol! At least you got one, though!

Comment

13:15

Spoiler:
                          No Luck

Comment

Holy Hens of Heck!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tayradio View Post
                              Holy Hens of Heck!!!!

13:25

Spoiler:
                              Nothing

13:30

Spoiler:
                              Nadda

13:35

Spoiler:
                              Zip

Saw One Of These In Somebodies Sig Here, Thought I'd Get One Of My Own
                              Spoiler:

How long is left Smurfette? I've lost track.
                              Last edited by stargatefan234; 31 October 2008, 05:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by smurfettedoesnotshare View Post
                                You guys won't believe this.... *shakes head* my friend, the one who grabbed the pumpkin/ zombie/ whatever egg... grabbed 2 more.

So, jas, this one will be for you, but it won't be available for 5 hours.

And SGfan can have this one!

I'd really like one myself. But she can't trade them, as she'll be working all day. So, I get to wave tearfully as other people get them.
                                Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Thank you!!!! I hope the trade goes well. *throws in a happy dance*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X