The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Keeps Missing Them*
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Yeah, I keep missing them, too. There are more users than normal on at this time and they don't seem to have a lotta eggs dropping. Those that do are going so fast I can't grab one.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by smurfettedoesnotshare View Post
        I've got about an 1:30 before I personally can try, if I get 2 the 2nd's yours! I've been trying to read through the forum on DC, and they're wondering: if you get more than one, will your scroll get burnt. I hope not! but if it does happen you'd think they'd at least give someone the 5 hours period to abandon it. I hope!
        ... you cant get more than one egg every hour...or? Can't find the post on the DC forums And I don't think so! I mean almost everyone wants a female/male and possibly hatchling to freeze so... *hopes not*

But yay thank you soooo much!!! I can't even see any eggs at the drop...

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
          ... you cant get more than one egg every hour...or? Can't find the post on the DC forums And I don't think so! I mean almost everyone wants a female/male and possibly hatchling to freeze so... *hopes not*

But yay thank you soooo much!!! I can't even see any eggs at the drop...
          Here's the thread. The pages are flying on like mad, I'm nearly through all of them. So far there's been no official word.

*taps foot impatiently* C'mon grow up darn it! *contemplates freezing 2nd silver hatchling* No! You're not doing that! *sighs* *looks at clock*
          Last edited by smurfettedoesnotshare; 31 October 2008, 04:34 AM. Reason: forgot my link!

Comment

There seems to be a consensus on the DC forum that these new eggs are zombie dragons.

Keep Missing Them

if they are zombie dragons, i hope they dont disappear after today, but they probably will.

Question to anyone: With the abandoned egg page so full do you think its safe to trade? is someone willing to try with this mint to test the theory?
            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
              There seems to be a consensus on the DC forum that these new eggs are zombie dragons.

Keep Missing Them

if they are zombie dragons, i hope they dont disappear after today, but they probably will.

Question to anyone: With the abandoned egg page so full do you think its safe to trade? is someone willing to try with this mint to test the theory?
              That's a smart idea, but can't right now. *shakes fist at water Dragon*

Comment

That's a smart idea, but can't right now. *shakes fist at water Dragon*
                0.05 days left, is that where you got the 5 hours from? I need to work out what 0.05 of a day is.

Comment

Here's the thread. The pages are flying on like mad, I'm nearly through all of them. So far there's been no official word.

*taps foot impatiently* C'mon grow up darn it! *contemplates freezing 2nd silver hatchling* No! You're not doing that! *sighs* *looks at clock*
                  Thanks!! I just read that someone has 3 eggs so I think it's ok to have more.

Keep Missing Them

Me too, becos the abandoned page is so full I can only see 3 or 4 of them

Or they shude be here tomorrow aswell since it's Halloween tomorrow too. But since TJ is dropping them, like he is, I dont think they'll stay long...

I think the more eggs on that page the safer it is to trade, because many eggs take time to load and people don't react as quick to click on one when there are tons to choose from!

Comment

Or they shude be here tomorrow aswell since it's Halloween tomorrow too. But since TJ is dropping them, like he is, I dont think they'll stay long...

I think the more eggs on that page the safer it is to trade, because many eggs take time to load and people don't react as quick to click on one when there are tons to choose from!
                    But if theres a back log, we might not be able to get the dragon until it gets on the page. i wonder, does a dragon have to be on the page to be picked up, or does it only need to be abandoned, if you get what i mean.

Edit: 0.05 days, i make that to be 72 minutes

Comment

0.05 days left, is that where you got the 5 hours from? I need to work out what 0.05 of a day is.

No, the rules on abandoning the egg after the egg drop are you must wait 5 hours before you can abandon any egg you got. The 0.05 on the water dragon is about 1 hr. 15 min. I use this handy dandy time converter to figure everything out.

Yea, my friend's scroll hasn't gotten burnt either. So maybe you can.

And that makes sense on the trading, especially since so many people are focusing on the main page to try to get a Halloween dragon.

Comment

But if theres a back log, we might not be able to get the dragon until it gets on the page. i wonder, does a dragon have to be on the page to be picked up, or does it only need to be abandoned, if you get what i mean.
                        Ah I get what u mean... and I have no idea, never thought about it hmm...

Comment

No, the rules on abandoning the egg after the egg drop are you must wait 5 hours before you can abandon any egg you got. The 0.05 on the water dragon is about 1 hr. 15 min. I use this handy dandy time converter to figure everything out.

And that makes sense on the trading, especially since so many people are focusing on the main page to try to get a Halloween dragon.
                          It's like magic

Comment

Indeed. At least that's what I'm doing lol.

Wow the eggs dissapear just as quickly as they appear it's amazing

Waiting for my gold to hatch aswell now... 3.51 days... go go go

Comment

It's like magic

Indeed. At least that's what I'm doing lol.

Wow the eggs dissapear just as quickly as they appear it's amazing

Waiting for my gold to hatch aswell now... 3.51 days... go go go
                              Yea, of course with 350+ people on that one page, it's going to be incredibly tough!

That way you can get 2!

Comment

Yea, of course with 350+ people on that one page, it's going to be incredibly tough!

That way you can get 2!
                                Indeed But at this point I'm just happy if I get one

Comment

Working...
                                X