• Show
Clear All

home from uni clicks

sigpic

Comment

Dragon Cave

Dragonadoptor

Monday teatime clicks.
      Last edited by MCH; 04 December 2009, 09:56 AM.
      sigpic
      Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

evening clicks *is happy because got home from work early first day since week!!!*
        sigpic

Comment

May I Present Pyrovilia

May I Present Zeus

Got This From The AP

Also Bred This...

It's been about a month since Halloween
          People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Congrats on the grown ups SGF
            sigpic

Comment

I love the name Pyrovilia for the Magama hope he wont try to take over the world it was not fun for the poor Doctor
              sigpic

Comment

*evening clicks*

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                  I love the name Pyrovilia for the Magama hope he wont try to take over the world it was not fun for the poor Doctor
                  Oh But He Will
                  People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

okay but the poor Doctor
                    sigpic

Comment

okay but the poor Doctor
                      To Be Honest, With This Time Lord Victorious Crap... Go Pyrovilia!!!

Comment

But the Doctor learned his lesson no more Time Lord Victorious anymore
                        sigpic

Comment

But the Doctor learned his lesson no more Time Lord Victorious anymore
                          Have you seen the Comic Relief preview? he still seems pretty arrogant to me.

Comment

No link please!!! the Doctor has always been a bit arogant it just has come out more with no one to tell him he is not that special he needs another Donna she was good for him
                            sigpic

Comment

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                              ---
                              sigpic

Comment

goodnight clicks
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X