The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post

Managed to convert an egg to vampire. I hope it's girl. I changed one earlier too but, like Jade's, the other dragons didn't like it so they kicked it out.
    Didn't have the heart to kill any dragons to try for a zombie.
    you could always try influencing it, i did
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

morning clicks

Comment

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
        the 50/50 kicking out chance is so, that not only the people who got vampires last halloween start hording them and ask ridiculs prices for one, but to also give newer people a chance at catching one at the AP
        I never understood that. Overflowing on some dragons while other people don't have them....
        If mine turns out to be a boy I'll give it away. I have enough of those... *shruggs*

I understand why the 'kicking out' option is done... I just wish that there was no need for it.

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
        you could always try influencing it, i did
        I forgot about that option... Which dragon did that?
        sigpic

Comment

*new page clicks*
          -

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
            I never understood that. Overflowing on some dragons while other people don't have them....
            If mine turns out to be a boy I'll give it away. I have enough of those... *shruggs*

I understand why the 'kicking out' option is done... I just wish that there was no need for it.

I forgot about that option... Which dragon did that?
            new pinks
            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
              new pinks
              Thanks!
              sigpic

Comment

lunchtime clicks
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
                  lunchtime clicks

Comment

morning clicks
                    sigpic

Comment

clicks
                      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                        morning clicks
                        DG, ggT8 is sick

Comment

Thanks as soon as I can get cave moveing I will fog it
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
                            Room for the chicken????? I didn't get any vamp or halloween eggs either. Just these eggs.
                            Well.. I used to have room for that chicken *sigh* Now I dont >.>
                            Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                            ---
                            sigpic

Comment

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                              ---
                              sigpic

Comment

well if no one can take it there will be a very happy person in the AP.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X