This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Critter
    meimei is always getting into trouble while I am sleeping...it's hard to keep up with her. I'll have to search out this thread to see what all the talk is about. MeiMei are you this fun in real life too???

you should have seen what she got up to on the RDA Thunk thread. there was a lot of hiccuping and giggling, and i swear the gutter is now made entirely of vodka. still, it was fun to watch meimei lurch drunkenly from thread to thread, giggle and hiccup, then lurch drunkenly onwards...
    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

i'm off to eat food with people who don't watch stargate. how shall i cope? <sob>

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
        i'm off to eat food with people who don't watch stargate. how shall i cope? <sob>
        Michelle...did anyone ever tell you that you have a mean streak? AND don't you dare try throwing ANOTHER shoe at me, young lady...

Have fun at dinner....you can cope by thinking of Jack.....you can cope with anything by thinking about Jack....
        Desperate Thunker

Comment

I posted that in Michelle's thread but I thought I would repost it here too ..It was in the local news not so long ago.

Ok I have a little animal story to tell and it includes a penguin an it's a real story.

it happened in a infant school a few weeks ago not far from where I live .

Ok..one class of that school left early morning for a trip to the zoo for the day..They left by coach ...they came back around 4pm so that the parents can pick the kids up from school.
          a little boy went home and his mum started to run a bath for him..then he jumps in ..she comes downstairs for a while ..when she goes back up ...she hears the boy talking to himself with little splashes in the water ...she pushes the door and in the bath she sees the boy playing with a real baby penguin.

He jumped through the fence and went to pick a baby penguin and put it in his backpack. Nobody noticed the penguin in the bag ..I suppose if he was tiny and a baby ..he must have slept during the journey back home.
          Anyway the mum could not believe it and she phoned the zoo to apologize ...and the zoo people came to fetch the baby penguin.

It all ends well

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
            I posted that in Michelle's thread but I thought I would repost it here too ..It was in the local news not so long ago.

Ok I have a little animal story to tell and it includes a penguin an it's a real story.

it happened in a infant school a few weeks ago not far from where I live .

Ok..one class of that school left early morning for a trip to the zoo for the day..They left by coach ...they came back around 4pm so that the parents can pick the kids up from school.
            a little boy went home and his mum started to run a bath for him..then he jumps in ..she comes downstairs for a while ..when she goes back up ...she hears the boy talking to himself with little splashes in the water ...she pushes the door and in the bath she sees the boy playing with a real baby penguin.

He jumped through the fence and went to pick a baby penguin and put it in his backpack. Nobody noticed the penguin in the bag ..I suppose if he was tiny and a baby ..he must have slept during the journey back home.
            Anyway the mum could not believe it and she phoned the zoo to apologize ...and the zoo people came to fetch the baby penguin.

It all ends well

Caty
            Well, thats just the cutest thing i think i've ever heard!! I wanna baby penguin!! just watching them wobble around makes me giggle!!

scampers off to the zoo to steal......ahem....... i mean see the penguins.
            Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
            -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

okay, dragging this back up to the top again..penguins are cute. i love watching them at the zoo. and caty, that was such a cute story. they look intelligent, penguins, don't they, like they know what you're thinking. and so do wolves, but in a scary way. but piranha's..i went to the piranha tank at london zoo, and my boyfriend tapped on the glass, and every piranha just turned and stared, in perfect formation. it was chilling. wish i'd taken the opportunity to throw my boyfriend in now....

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                Michelle...did anyone ever tell you that you have a mean streak? AND don't you dare try throwing ANOTHER shoe at me, young lady...

Have fun at dinner....you can cope by thinking of Jack.....you can cope with anything by thinking about Jack....
                Yes,thoughts about "Jack" can help you cope with anything.Unfortunatly,if you're not careful,you can get too lost in "Jack" thoughts & wind up getting into trouble with the boss.
                No,I won't elaborate .
                It's a good thing my boss likes me & has a sense of humour[that & I have a good track record].
                That's all i have to say .
                nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

Wait...you mean...Tony Danza??

Comment

Originally posted by aschen

how pathetic is it that i know who you mean? personally, i liked charles in charge. scott baio was cute.

Comment

No,you silly person you.......Judith Light!

Or was it Katherine Helmond?

No wait,it was .....no,not her either...

Dang,you'd think they would've answered that question when they ended he series .
                      nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                        how pathetic is it that i know who you mean? personally, i liked charles in charge. scott baio was cute.
                        I don't know, that show was kinda creepy. It had a very S&M feel behind it.

Originally posted by nugglebugget
                        No,you silly person you.......Judith Light!
                        But didn't Tony end up getting with her in the end? *thinks* Yeah, I guess she is the boss.

Comment

I don't know, that show was kinda creepy. It had a very S&M feel behind it.
                          really? didn't spot that when i was ten..how odd.

But didn't Tony end up getting with her in the end? *thinks* Yeah, I guess she is the boss.
                          he got her in the english version.

Comment

Aschen,you want creepy?Here's creepy!

Have you seen the new "Burger King" commercial where the guy wakes up & rolls over to find the "Burger King"sitting on the bed with him [he's even got a fake head on the costume complete with a big smile]."BK"touches the guy's arm lightly then gets him a breakfast sandwich.It says something about waking up with "Burger King"....I think.....i'm too busy being creeped out by the image to hear a danged thing that's being said.
                            It'd make a great PSA about the dangers of over drinking[& waking up next to something scary the next morning].
                            Maybe it's just my demented imagination ,but I find it disturbing as heck!
                            Funny,.......but disturbing
                            nugglebugget

Comment

Originally posted by nugglebugget
                              Aschen,you want creepy?Here's creepy!

Have you seen the new "Burger King" commercial where the guy wakes up & rolls over to find the "Burger King"sitting on the bed with him [he's even got a fake head on the costume complete with a big smile]."BK"touches the guy's arm lightly then gets him a breakfast sandwich.It says something about waking up with "Burger King"....I think.....i'm too busy being creeped out by the image to hear a danged thing that's being said.
                              It'd make a great PSA about the dangers of over drinking[& waking up next to something scary the next morning].
                              Maybe it's just my demented imagination ,but I find it disturbing as heck!
                              Funny,.......but disturbing
                              oh, that is seriously disturbing! we don't have a burger king in our burger king commercials over here...thank goodness. so does this guy think he got drunk and had hot wild monkey sex with the king the night before?

Comment

That IS creepy! Thanks for reminding me. D:

Comment

Working...
                                X