This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Critter
    Great pictures ship sistah. Never been to Hawaii myself but would love to one day.

Our vacations take us to Colorado (where I am from way back when) and Wyoming (because it is beautiful and the opposite of where we live now). It is so nice to get away and relax.

I've lived in Texas (God's county), Arizona (dust storms---YUK!), Maryland (hubs was stationed at Andrew AFB in our early days), Colorado (where I grew up and will probably go back to one day soon) and, of course, Virginia where we are now. Northern Virginia right close to Washington DC so we are pretty citified. It is really nice to get away.

Enough rambling....
    You're from Colorado?

Sweet!

Ever visited Colorado Springs or Cheyenne?

I heard the base goes 2000ft underground!

I've always lived in the one area - Bonnie Scotland or a we like to say Sconnie Botland! I've lived in the village of Balloc popn 3000 all my days, but I'm planning to move to either Glasgow or Stirling when I start my degree in a years time.

I'd love to live in Canada or New Zealand when I graduate. Both these countries seem to have a whole different pace of life to the rather hectic overcrowded mixed up bunch of countries that is the UK.
    I'd also like to live in the Netherlands or another area of Northern Europe!

Why do I want to live in Cold Places? Don't answer this question - it's adressed to myself!
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
      I'd love to go for the scenery

Ehm

And maybe get drunk visitng my friend Honor and fall into the Liffey!

I'm such a lovely young lady aren't I!
      LOL!! I'm not a big drinker myself, but if you like Guinness, I'm told that the Guinness in Ireland is the best in the world! Of course, I'm mostly told this by Irish people....

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
        You're from Colorado?

Sweet!

Ever visited Colorado Springs or Cheyenne?

I heard the base goes 2000ft underground!

I've always lived in the one area - Bonnie Scotland or a we like to say Sconnie Botland! I've lived in the village of Balloc popn 3000 all my days, but I'm planning to move to either Glasgow or Stirling when I start my degree in a years time.

I'd love to live in Canada or New Zealand when I graduate. Both these countries seem to have a whole different pace of life to the rather hectic overcrowded mixed up bunch of countries that is the UK.
        I'd also like to live in the Netherlands or another area of Northern Europe!

Why do I want to live in Cold Places? Don't answer this question - it's adressed to myself!
        I love cold places myself sueKay (hope I didn't interrupt you talking to yourself )...I just hate to sweat and I can sweat in the cold too.

Yes, I lived in Colorado for 23 years before we started rambling across the United States. We go back at least once a year to visit family and hope to one day meander back there. I have been to Colorado Springs many times (even went to a formal dance with someone from the Air Force Academy a hundred years ago---no, not my hubs). I have never been to Cheyenne Mountain but I have been to the Colorado Springs Zoo---so I know there is one!!!

I have also visited France as an exchange student for six months more than one hundred years ago... . It was really nice and I had a great experience. Never been to England but would love to. Know lots of people that love it.
        Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
          I love cold places myself sueKay (hope I didn't interrupt you talking to yourself )...I just hate to sweat and I can sweat in the cold too.

Yes, I lived in Colorado for 23 years before we started rambling across the United States. We go back at least once a year to visit family and hope to one day meander back there. I have been to Colorado Springs many times (even went to a formal dance with someone from the Air Force Academy a hundred years ago---no, not my hubs). I have never been to Cheyenne Mountain but I have been to the Colorado Springs Zoo---so I know there is one!!!

I have also visited France as an exchange student for six months more than one hundred years ago... . It was really nice and I had a great experience. Never been to England but would love to. Know lots of people that love it.
          I've not seen much of England, as I've only passed through it on my way to Spain (we go by bus)

I'd like to go on holiday in the south of England as it looks lovely.
          I've been to france but again, that was enroute to Spain!

I've never been to the US, but Colorado was on my list of places to visit before I began to watch SG1. I've never been to a Zoo, but there's a big Safari park near where I live! What's Colorado Springs like?
          sigpic

Comment

This thread is a great idea! And I see that it was started over a week ago . . . (scratches head). That's what I get for not keeping up.

sigpic
            s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Well lets keep using it then now that you know it is here
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                Well lets keep using it then now that you know it is here
                Yeah let's use this thread more!

Ehm...

Forgive the denseness of my cerebrum...

What's VHEMT?
                sigpic

Comment

VHEMT...was something Jprime said over in another thread and there were a couple of different definitions. The discussion was that considering some of the silly things we humans do to annoy each other ...Worms might be better to rule to world

so one choice of definition was
                  Vermiculture Helps Eradicate Moronic Tau'ri? - Thank you ShadowMaat

And I thought it was funny so I have become a Proud member of this and I am supporting the Worms in their cause. SO when AND IF the day comes that worms decide they want to have power, I will be one of thse people you love to hate in the movies....the little sneaky one running back and forth between the *power* and the *little man*
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

of for crying out loud tame! everywhere i bleeding go you got there before me. it's like i'm following your sig around the forum. (which btw i just mentioned in the best sig thread)
                    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Well what can I say...You are just following *Greatness* .....can I walk behind RDA for a few days

Comment

walking behind RDA .... mmmmmm....what a nice view!

Comment

Ok since we already have a Thunk thread ...I suppose this should be the place to leave a quickie message to another person or chatter on about nothing or just say HEY I left you a message and I haven't heard from you since WHY NOT??? Don't you care????

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                            Ok since we already have a Thunk thread ...I suppose this should be the place to leave a quickie message to another person or chatter on about nothing or just say HEY I left you a message and I haven't heard from you since WHY NOT??? Don't you care????
                            I thought this was Detention....or a time-out room...
                            sigpic

Comment

i dreamt about tame's sig last night.

now there's a pointless remark for you!

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                                I thought this was Detention....or a time-out room...
                                Or a sin-bin???
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X